honeylime IF-Dazzler
honeylime
honeylime

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

Chatpati Chandrima

Ritesh, Koena, Subhash Ghai and Riya Sen at the party

Designers pose for the cameras

Need to go sari shopping... now!!! Rakshanda KhanLOLLOLLOL

When it comes to gossip and the happenings in the swish set, she has the ear to the ground... Monday to Friday, every day, Chatpati Chandrima gets you the lowdown on all the khabar that's fit to print

Personal touch
You can 'throw' a party, you can also host it. And the biggest showman in the industry hosted a bash at Kino's Cottage on Yari Road, which was a welcome respite we believe from the usual hype-driven affairs one normally comes across. The party was for the cast and crew of Apna Sapna Money Money and, in spite of the healthy turnout of the stars there were only a handful of photographers who were allowed inside, leaving the guests free to mingle and chill. The spread wasn't exactly lavish, but Ghai personally ushered each and every one present to sample the fare and enjoy the drinks on offer. We heard people have been impressed by Ghai's hospitality.

Here we go…
The Lakme Fashion Week is on its way, and the gossip mills have already started rolling. After all, when fashion designers, models and choreographers get together, you can expect it to be far from a tame affair. To begin with we've heard murmurs of disapproval from a section of designers who have been asked to share the same show. Secondly, as concept notes from the various designers keep emerging, the first accusations of plagiarism are taking shape, albeit discreetly. At a recent party meant for the participants, we did not miss how certain designers pretended as if the others did not simply exist! And though the spirit has been largely positive so far, trust us there will be more spice to what's cooking.

Hocus focus

Now that's something you don't see too often. We honestly think that Rakshanda Khan makes quite a style statement on and off the screen. So we were kinda surprised when we saw these pictures shot at two different events.

Firstly we felt these oversized polka dots were a little too… er… dotty for a woman of her tastes. And besides we can't fathom how the necklace (from the picture in the right) disappeared and the earrings metamorphosed themselves. Apparently the two events were on the same evening, but sweetie if you kept the sari, you could have as well kept the jewellery… OMG Buffie where r uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu LOL I bet my Censored they have copied buffie's posts frm IF, abt clothes, remember ???LOL RK phasi Wink, when SS actually wears the same old pantsOuchOuchOuch

Edited by honeylime - 15 March 2006 at 5:05pm

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
lmaoooooooooooo LOL

honey i'm dying LOL LOL LOL ..thankiessss LOL LOL
~~*Anjali*~~ IF-Dazzler
~~*Anjali*~~
~~*Anjali*~~

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
thx limey LOL
sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
LOLZZZ  limeyy LOL

rakshanda singing "i am a disco dancer "
momogrl21 IF-Rockerz
momogrl21
momogrl21

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
thank u!!
BeautifulBillo IF-Dazzler
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

Buffsterrrrr!!!!Mirror caught RK!!!!I am LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Buffster and I have gotten into trouble waaay too many times for saying that celebrities repeated clothes; etc etc etc...and NOW*DRUMROLL* Mumbai Mirror has said it as well......kaash mirror had caught a certain someone with a certain pair of white pants...

hahahahahahaha...let buurrffieee come online; we shall rub our hands in GLEEE!!!!!!

and this is just the beginning...

Calling The Buffster!!!

YAY for the Pioneers of the Movement Against Celebrities who Repeat Clothes!!!!!
LOL

Edited by legallyblonde21 - 15 March 2006 at 7:15pm
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by legallyblonde21

Buffsterrrrr!!!!Mirror caught RK!!!!I am LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Buffster and I have gotten into trouble waaay too many times for saying that celebrities repeated clothes; etc etc etc...and NOW*DRUMROLL* Mumbai Mirror has said it as well......kaash mirror had caught a certain someone with a certain pair of white pants...

hahahahahahaha...let buurrffieee come online; we shall rub our hands in GLEEE!!!!!!

and this is just the beginning...

Calling The Buffster!!!

YAY for the Pioneers of the Movement Against Celebrities who Repeat Clothes!!!!!
LOL

yayyyyyyyyyyyy sheenbeanBig smile....I started the repeating clothes thread in octoberLOLLOLLOL,...then that thread grew and grew ....and then SS was on mid day for repeating clothes.......when i say this, believe me, that day is not far when ss will be embarrassed by mirror for wearing the "SAME WHITE PANTS" to every event......LOLZ yeah, so much of uproar for criticizing clothes but now its unanimously accepted and agreed that they dont dress well, repeat clothes too often and become the butt of jokesLOLLOLLOL

currentchaos Goldie
currentchaos
currentchaos

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:08am | IP Logged
thankss honeyyy LOL

Go to top