Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara29 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey guys y r u fighting ,every1 has his own choice ......don't ever say anything which may hurt some1 ,be like friends

and also u guys didn't even say thanku to me for posting that articleπŸ˜‰ ,u guys r just fighting,..........hahaha just jokingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well i like ejaaz ,and for me he is a cool guy😊

anyways cheers

Selina thumbnail

Originally posted by: giaa

Hi,

I'm a huge Eijaz fan he is too hot!😳  and not just a good lookin' guy he can actually act...
and that voice ...don't even  get me started...πŸ‘

Soooo yeah to each his own ...
but the least we can do is to show some mutual respect for our choices and refrain from using profanity. 
That is not a turn on for anyone!

GiaπŸ˜‰

I totally agree. πŸ‘

deepti4u thumbnail

hey giaa i know wat u mean about ejiazz's voice soooo damn sexy i dont care wat other people say about him but hes too much thinking about him makes me shiver so sexy

u no i can talk 4eva about him

jazmine thumbnail
Originally posted by: lil girl genius

PISS OFF !!! ohh i'm pretty miss butterfly i don't even think usher is good lookin i just like his music i mean u don't have to think someones sexy to like them !!! πŸ˜› so just bugg off u 🀬 

Guess your new here but I better tell u in clean language that DONT USE THIS SORT OF LANGUAGE HERE!!!If u dont understand now, u will afterwards.If not afterwards well then Mods have to sort out.....
jazmine thumbnail
Originally posted by: lil girl genius

thanks for ur opinions guys but this is only between me and the "mutant" πŸ˜†

Please dont....this language is not good here. I believe there is no such thing as "this is between me and them" on topics , if there is then its Closing the topic and Banning the ppl. This is a personal argument. If its between u n butterfly n dont want anyone saying any opinions then PM HER.STILL IF U DO THEN SHE MIGHT COMPLAIN N U GETTING INTO TROUBLE!! NOW UR GONNA HAVE A GO AT ME NOW ARENT U N GONNA SAY "WHO ARE U TO SAY THIS TO ME!!!" WELL LEMME GET ONE THING CLEAR, I MAY BE THE YOUNGEST HERE BUT I MAKE PPL CRY A LONT N I MEAN A LOT!! Now then one more thing, No one is an Angel NO ONE IS!! Not me, you, or anyone else, No one is an angel!! So, I better calm down before I land up eating 2 more pills!!
deepti4u thumbnail

i think this topic is bringing a bit of tension between people at the end of the day its thier opinion but not by expressing their thought and feelings in a harsh way

i think eijaaz is extremly cute, hot, sexy and i know some people may beg to differ.

its our taste at the end of the day

but please dont fight πŸ˜’

Edited by deepti4u - 19 years ago
jazmine thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepti4u

i think this topic is bringing a bit of tension between people at the end of the day its thier opinion but not by expressing their thought and feelings in a harsh way

i think eijaaz is extremly cute, hot, sexy and i know some people may beg to differ.

its our taste at the end of the day

but please dont fight πŸ˜’

sorry Deepti
zara29 thumbnail
i agree with u deepti dat ejaaz is extremely cute& hot.also his voice is too sexy!!!! his voice is different from others!!!!
jazmine thumbnail
Originally posted by: zara29

i agree with u deepti dat ejaaz is extremely cute& hot.also his voice is too sexy!!!! his voice is different from others!!!!

Very true, thats y I like him.....
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thread is goping out of topic. Please have a freindly discussion.

Everyone has different opinion. One person may like and other may not. Everyone can give their opinions here but donot attack any members. Have a freindly and healthy discussion...we will enjoy a lot.We cant expect everyone to like person whom we like.