Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

all about EJAAZ (Page 2)

butterfly04 Goldie
butterfly04
butterfly04

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lil girl genius

PISS OFF !!! ohh i'm pretty miss butterfly i don't even think usher is good lookin i just like his music i mean u don't have to think someones sexy to like them !!! Tongue so just bugg off u Censored 

lolLOL 

wow that was some comeback

this post really shows the level of you intellgence just

oh FYI you just Contradicted yourself with that postWink

butterfly04 Goldie
butterfly04
butterfly04

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

and i have a free opinion unlike some mutants around here Wink

mutants?

well little girl i think you need a refreshing course in BioLOL

and didn't i say in my orginal post that people have diffrent opinons and we should not put them down just casue there opnion happens to be different than yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think you may need a course in reading too

Edited by butterfly04 - 28 March 2005 at 4:01pm
butterfly04 Goldie
butterfly04
butterfly04

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

well! i did study bio, but i think it wasn't as enriching as i would have liked, cos wen we looked at the animal kingdom....u werent on it!! pity isn't it?

awwww bless, ur in denial about ur reading problem! dont worry about it darling. most people with literacy probs go on to lead normal healthy lives, working in McDs, besides, its such an easy job....u will just have to memorise ONE line "would u like fries with that?"

maybe that mite be a bit hard for u too........hmmmmm

why thankyou, for you concern
yeah i am living a normal healthy life, being in med school and all with my "literacy probs" as you say, i guess i must be really lucky to slip by and go to med school, sorry to disapoint you but i don't even like McD's, but hey next time in am in england i will go to one, and then you can take my order. And no i don't want fires with thatWink

anywho this has been fun, but some of us have actual lives,  and exams comming up so, 
so see ya

zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 1:43am | IP Logged

hey guys y r u fighting ,every1 has his own choice ......don't ever say anything which may hurt some1 ,be like friends

and also u guys didn't even say thanku to me for posting that articleWink ,u guys r just fighting,..........hahaha just jokingLOLLOL

well i like ejaaz ,and for me he is a cool guySmile

anyways cheers

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by giaa

Hi,

I'm a huge Eijaz fan he is too hot!Embarrassed  and not just a good lookin' guy he can actually act...
and that voice ...don't even  get me started...Clap

Soooo yeah to each his own ...
but the least we can do is to show some mutual respect for our choices and refrain from using profanity. 
That is not a turn on for anyone!

GiaWink

I totally agree. Clap

deepti4u Goldie
deepti4u
deepti4u

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 10:25am | IP Logged

hey giaa i know wat u mean about ejiazz's voice soooo damn sexy i dont care wat other people say about him but hes too much thinking about him makes me shiver so sexy

u no i can talk 4eva about him

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 11:57am | IP Logged

PISS OFF !!! ohh i'm pretty miss butterfly i don't even think usher is good lookin i just like his music i mean u don't have to think someones sexy to like them !!! Tongue so just bugg off u Censored 
Guess your new here but I better tell u in clean language that DONT USE THIS SORT OF LANGUAGE HERE!!!If u dont understand now, u will afterwards.If not afterwards well then Mods have to sort out.....
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

thanks for ur opinions guys but this is only between me and the "mutant" LOL
Please dont....this language is not good here. I believe there is no such thing as "this is between me and them" on topics , if there is then its Closing the topic and Banning the ppl. This is a personal argument. If its between u n butterfly n dont want anyone saying any opinions then PM HER.STILL IF U DO THEN SHE MIGHT COMPLAIN N U GETTING INTO TROUBLE!! NOW UR GONNA HAVE A GO AT ME NOW ARENT U N GONNA SAY "WHO ARE U TO SAY THIS TO ME!!!" WELL LEMME GET ONE THING CLEAR, I MAY BE THE YOUNGEST HERE BUT I MAKE PPL CRY A LONT N I MEAN A LOT!! Now then one more thing, No one is an Angel NO ONE IS!! Not me, you, or anyone else, No one is an angel!! So, I better calm down before I land up eating 2 more pills!!

Go to top