Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coco thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
He is ok but my cousin luvs him an beckhams da bst
Preity_Fan thumbnail
Ok i hope i dont get attacked for posting my opinion but i HATE ejaz!!...his acting is below average and he has a weird girlish face..he also tries to copy hrithik's dancing steps Edited by Preity_Fan - 19 years ago
drone_fan thumbnail

personally, i think eijaaz iz hot! his smile is soo cute n he has big huge eyes that r sooooooo cute!!!!.....he's hot....thats all i gta say!

n kavyaanjali has got better since he has bin init!

zara29 thumbnail

i also like ejaaz ,he is shooo shwweeeettttt,!

yah kkavyanjali's trps hav raised a bit after ejaaz's entry!😊😛

those who like rakshak ,they must remember 1 thing that "" RAKSHAK IS THE PAST & EJAAZ IS THE PRESENT"[dont want  to hurt any1 ,just giving my opinion]!!!😊

well for me!!!!ejaaz is the best!😊

deepti4u thumbnail
hey jazmine its kul i undersatnd and zara29 im glad you agree with me im in london ive just finished watching an episode of kavyanjali(hes gone to poona with shlok) if feel verrrry sorry for him but hes an excellent actor wow!!!
deepti4u thumbnail

preity_fan how can u say dat then again its ur opinion i think eijaaz is wow n kavyanjali has become much beta since hes arrived

his eyes and smile do the wonder 4 me 2 drone_fan he has this look in his eyes cute!!!!

damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx zara for the post 😉
the original post

i too like eijaz
i dun care whteva ppl ave to say abt him every1 has a right to say..
drone_fan thumbnail
itz a shame 4 us star plus viewrs that we wont b seeing him as abhi in kesar n varun in kth!