Kkavyanjali

all about EJAAZ

zara29 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
One of the newest heartthrobs to come out of the Balaji camp, Eijaz Khan whats ur date of birth.28 august,im virgo. Do you believe in astrology and numerology? Not really; if my friends are reading their horoscopes then I ask them to read mine aloud, but I don't really follow anything. Where were you born, and which school did you go to? I was born in Hyderabad and I went to Our Lady Of Perpetual Succour in Chembur. For what did you get your first pay cheque and what was the amount? I got Rs 6,000 for a market survey job I did for ICCI. I learned a lot, they kicked my ass. What is the one thing you are really bad at doing? I don't ever wake up on time, even if I have set an alarm. I always need someone to wake me up. What do you wear at home? Pajamas or shorts. What's the best thing about working in entertainment? The recognition and adulation you get. When I had my surgery, complete strangers would come meet me at the hospital And the worst thing? You lose your own identity. People only associate you with your character. How often do you say, "I love you"? I say I love you 10 times a day β€” but I'm not saying anything beyond that

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

butterfly04 thumbnail

Edited by butterfly04 - 19 years ago
butterfly04 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: butterfly04

you have usher in your atvar, i can't believe you like him, i mean his music is ok but come on, he is not good looking at all, and reminds me of a cue ball, but hey people like him and think he is sexy🀒 everyone has diffrent views

beauty is in the eyes of the beholader, and everyone is entitled to their opinon, i personally think ejaz is very hot, and a good actor.  πŸ˜›

so therefore just because you don't like someone doesn't give you the right to go and be Condescending and say stuff like " but sum people likehim and even worse fancy him i mean how can sum one evn like him ??? "

damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
cum on 'lil girl genius' hes not bad
but neway every1 has their own choices 😊
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
im big fan of ejaj. he's simply the best....
giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,

I'm a huge Eijaz fan he is too hot!😳  and not just a good lookin' guy he can actually act...
and that voice ...don't even  get me started...πŸ‘

Soooo yeah to each his own ...
but the least we can do is to show some mutual respect for our choices and refrain from using profanity. 
That is not a turn on for anyone!

GiaπŸ˜‰
Edited by giaa - 19 years ago
shahrukhs_gal thumbnail
I think lil girl genius is right ... well righter than butterfly girl ... woman ... thing  πŸ˜†
butterfly04 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: lil girl genius

PISS OFF !!! ohh i'm pretty miss butterfly i don't even think usher is good lookin i just like his music i mean u don't have to think someones sexy to like them !!! πŸ˜› so just bugg off u 🀬 

lolπŸ˜† 

wow that was some comeback

this post really shows the level of you intellgence just

oh FYI you just Contradicted yourself with that postπŸ˜‰

butterfly04 thumbnail

and i have a free opinion unlike some mutants around here πŸ˜‰

mutants?

well little girl i think you need a refreshing course in BioπŸ˜†

and didn't i say in my orginal post that people have diffrent opinons and we should not put them down just casue there opnion happens to be different than yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think you may need a course in reading too

Edited by butterfly04 - 19 years ago
butterfly04 thumbnail

well! i did study bio, but i think it wasn't as enriching as i would have liked, cos wen we looked at the animal kingdom....u werent on it!! pity isn't it?

awwww bless, ur in denial about ur reading problem! dont worry about it darling. most people with literacy probs go on to lead normal healthy lives, working in McDs, besides, its such an easy job....u will just have to memorise ONE line "would u like fries with that?"

maybe that mite be a bit hard for u too........hmmmmm

why thankyou, for you concern
yeah i am living a normal healthy life, being in med school and all with my "literacy probs" as you say, i guess i must be really lucky to slip by and go to med school, sorry to disapoint you but i don't even like McD's, but hey next time in am in england i will go to one, and then you can take my order. And no i don't want fires with thatπŸ˜‰

anywho this has been fun, but some of us have actual lives,  and exams comming up so, 
so see ya