Hurray, it’s a Holi, Holi day

honeylime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hurray, it's a Holi, Holi day
Nisha Kundnani
Wednesday, March 15, 2006  21:15 IST

Khel khel mein: Tanvi Azmi (left) with Javed Akhtar

Though most of the big names spent a quiet Holi, the rest of the celeb circuit decided to go ahead and have a blast

Showbiz Holi bashes are all about famous people, glamour and, of course, fun. So, it's more than obvious that the biggest bashes were all in Juhu. So, though it was all-quiet at Prateeksha, Janki Kutir, Shaukat Azmi's residence, hosted its annual Holi party with the usual fun and gaiety. Baba Azmi, along with wife Tanvi, played gracious host.

Though Shabana Azmi was away shooting for Zoya Akhtar's film in Goa, husband Javed Akhtar ensured that the guests were well taken care of. Farhan and Adhuna Akhtar were also present with their friends.  

Down the road from Janki Kutir, the stars of the small screen were seen having a blast. For them, it was about togetherness and bonding with closed friends from work.

While Apoorva Agnihotri came in with friends Karan Oberoi, Sai and Shakti Anand, leading the baby brigade were Mini Mathur and Maria Goretti who came in with their sons Vivaan and Zeke.

Music by DJ Notorious and Akbar Sami along with the rhythmic beats of drums made the people dance non-stop as they soaked under the water sprinklers.

Edited by honeylime - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyaaa thumbnail
haha...apu w/ mm 😆

thanks honeyyy 😛
honeylime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yea, where is SS 😆 then I guess tat earlier post, pic #5 is SS only, coz there is no apu there 😳 😳
priyaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeylime

Yea, where is SS 😆 then I
guess tat earlier post, pic #5 is SS only, coz there is no apu there 😳 😳

maybe SandA had a fight after ss came on the sets and saw
MandA flirting 😆
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well apu without SS is impossible,she has to be there ....the other srticle abt identifying the stars had both apu and SS so they both were there
hmmmmm ..so AA with MM .and when did sai , shakti and MM become apu's close friends as far i know they are not good friends
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
the other Article abt identifying the stars had SS but not Apu. SS was with badola. so here is Apurva but isnt Mona there??? i am sure sticklani had a fight with her chonu thats why she is invissible.
Sidlum thumbnail
Originally posted by: tina59

well apu without SS is impossible,she has to be there ....the other srticle abt identifying the stars had both apu and SS so they both were there
hmmmmm ..so AA with MM .and when did sai , shakti and MM become apu's close friends as far i know they are not good friends

Apoorva wasn't in that article..the guy you think is Dimps is actuallie Amit Sana! 😆 😉
Sidlum thumbnail
Originally posted by: Apurva

the other Article abt identifying the stars had SS but not Apu. SS was with badola. so here is Apurva but isnt Mona there??? i am sure sticklani had a fight with her chonu thats why she is invissible.

That's not Varun in that article either..that's Nikkhil Arya..he's on Rabba Ishq Na Hove as well..

Thanks for the article! Lol..poor AA..he must've gone nuts trying to figure out what MM was talking about! 😆 HMPH..now you know how WE felt! 😉

L❤️WE,

Sid

🐷