FanFiction Woh rehne Wali chaul ki(KYPH) - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
Ok Angad comes out totally ready looking very cute and Kripa is by the hair dresser getting ready to go see her sans.

Kripa: Angad i m very worried pata nahi tumhare ghar walle mujhe accept karen ge ya nahi.

A: They love me too much they will have to accept u.

K: Ok, well get ready fast we have to leave they must be getting worried about u.

A: ok lets go

They walk out of the house and the scene ends

ok i know its short but i ll continue after eating

amazing part! Cant wait till they go to angad's house!

thanks guys for all ur comments, i really appreciate. Anyways lets go on with our story. Angad and Kripa are going in the taxi Kripa is looking very uncomfortabe. They stop at a place and Kripa looks at is kind of in a surprised way and then smiles. 😊

Kripa: Angad is this where we are going to live

Angad: Yes i know its not much but this is what we have now πŸ˜›

Kripa: What do u mean it's not much. It's more then what i ever wanted i have my angad aur ab ye hi meri duniya hai.

Angad: (smiles and gets out of the car and holds the door like a gentleman for kripa)

They both walk towards the chaul. Angad points at the house that is his and leads her there. Inside we can here loud voices.

There is Angad's mom, and dad, Satvik and Isha, Angad's Bhabhi and his brother kartik in the room all looking worried

Angad's mom: Ye ladka pata nahi kahan hai. Keh ke to gya tha ke apne dost ke gar pe jaa raha tha. Lekin wahan bhi nahi hai. Hay bahgwan!!

Isha: Mama dont worry mein aur satvik ya han hai na. saab thik ho jae ga.

Angad's Bhabhi: Han han sab thik ho jaye ga likin pata nahi devar kahan kahan ja kar ange. (Looking at the door) Lo Agay. Ap pooch lo kahan jaa kar aye hai. 

A.M: Angad tujhe itni bhi akal nahi hai ke hame ek phone karde (from behind Angad Kripa appears kanta looks at her mangalsutra and sindoor and is so shocked that she just goes and sits on couch 😲. Still staring wide eyed at kripa and Angad. )

A.B:(in a mocking voice) Aye aur apne sath Bahoo bhi le kar aye, wah kya bat hai. 

A: maa mujhe pata hai ke.. muj..he ap ko batana chah hi ye tha lekin sab itne jaldi ho gaya ke batane ka mock hi nahi mila

A.M: Acha thik hai waise shaadi ho gai to ho gai lekin, iske bare me kuch to bataoo kaunse gaaun se aii hai. What is her name. What is her khandan.

K: Mummy ji mere papa ka nam Dilip Kapoor hai.

A.M: Kya!! wo dilip kapoor jo itni factories ke malik hai. (goes to angad and accuses him). If u wanted to bring a bahoo to hamari status ke lana tha. ye maharani kuy le aya, isko hum kush karte karte mar hi jayen ge.

A.M: (To Kripa) Ay lardki kya tujhe kuch kam kaj ata hai ya 😭 aisa hi..hmm bool.

K: (stutering and almost in tears) Mummyji mujhe ku..ch ...kam ata hai kuch yahan reh ke sikhe loongi.

A.M: Ay bhagwan.(goes away back in to the room)

K: (looks around everyone is looking at her in hatered except for A.D, Kripa goes to A.D and ask for his ashirwad)

A.D: Sada suhagan raho

K: goes to isha

I: (As kripa neels to get ashirwad, Isha rudely walks away W/ satvik 😭 )

Then so does her bhabhi and kartik.

A.D: Angad bahoo ko andar le jaoo aj iska pehla din hai

The scene ends as angad takes kripa into the room both looking depressed

in the next few parts will be about how kripa wins everybody's hearts, and about the problems πŸ˜” she has adjusting to the chaul life.

Edited by munizaaa - 18 years ago
sorry guys for the delay ill post the next part in a little while.
great story plz cont soon. πŸ‘
Posted: 17 years ago
wow just caught up muni do cont soon! this ff is great aswell!
hey nice ff...cont soon 😊
omg!!
iv never seen this fanfic b4!!!!
love it tho!!!! πŸ‘
 NO!!! i hate this ff it was like my first one!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i ll start a new one but there is no way that i am continuing this🀒Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago