Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FanFiction Woh rehne Wali chaul ki(KYPH)

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

hi guys i m Muniza i have been part of If for about 2 years but in the past year i havent wrote anything so i am going to write my very first Fan Fiction. Hope u like it.

ok this story is about Angad and Kripa college days and their life afterwards. Prithvi wont appear till later in the story.

the story goes like this:

Angad and kripa love each other very much and their parents know nothing about this. Angad know that his family will never accept a rich bahoo since they want a sanskari larki and in there opinion rich ppl dont have sanskars and are very selfish. The same problem is w/ kripa if her parents or her sisters found out about her affair then they would marry her off some where else so Angad and Kripa are trying to decide what to do.Confused   

CHARACTERS:

ANGAD- POOR GOES TO COLLEGE LIVES IN CHAUL 

KRIPA- RICH OF THE SAME STATUS AS PRITHIVI (is very nice and compromises on everything sacrifices her happiness for the good of the others) 

PRITHVI- VERY RICH DUDE LIKES KRIPA APEARS LATER IN THE STORY

Rani- Kripa's older sister (ran away from home to marry this guy poorer then her)  

Saloni- kripa's smaller sister

Dilip- Kripa's dad (I ll refer to him as K.D)

Kripa's mom is dead

Kanta- Angad's mom (I ll refer to her as A.M)

Isha- Angad's older sister (already married to a guy named satvik)

kartik- Angad's Brother 

Misty- Angad's Bhabi

kshitij- Angad's dad (i ll refer to him as A.D)

OK THESE ARE LIKE THe MAIN CHARECTERS THERE ARE OTHER CHARECTERS TO WHICH U LL BE INTRODUCED LATER.

THIS STORY HAS BEEN DERIVED FROM THE DRAMA WOH REHNE WALI MEHLON KI ON SAHARA ONE BUT I ADDED SOME OF MY OWN TWISTS TO IT.  

Edited by munizaaa - 16 March 2006 at 9:07pm

Supernatural_10 Coolbie
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
sounds interesting continue soon Smile
griffy.fz IF-Sizzlerz
griffy.fz
griffy.fz

Friendship Animated Sig. Winner

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
this one looks good
post the 1st part soon
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
ok kripa and Angad are sitting on their faviorite bench today was their graduation day but instead of looking happy they are very upset find out why:

Kripa: Angad i love u very much i dont know how i ll be able to stay away from u for even one day.

Angad: Dont worry love we ll find a way to meet everyday even after college.

Kripa: But how, my parents are already getting suspisious abt our relationship and if i go out everyday they will found out sooner or later what i m up to. There is only one way out of tbis.

Angad: But kripa you know that is not possible i dont think it will work.

Kripa: Angad we have to get married there is no other way if not now then when.

Angad: I dont know

Kripa: That means that u dont love me. Angry (standing up to go)

Angad: (Also getting up and holding her firmly) Why don't u understand it's not as easy as u think. What if we get married and my family cant accept u. What if u cant adjust to the chaul life.

Kripa: Angad if u are with me then i can do any thing

Angad: OK i have decided i dont care what happends now we ll get married in a mandir as soon as possible and then leave everything up to god.

Kripa: Kisses him and says i love u Angad Embarrassed i ll make it work no matter how long it takes i promise u, Ill get ur family to love me and accept me.

I ll continue the rest later....     
Kumud_Kshitij Goldie
Kumud_Kshitij
Kumud_Kshitij

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
GUD JOB!
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Ok here it goes

Angad has written Kripa a letter which says:

Meet me at kali maa ke mandir at 9 pm where we will get married.
             love Angad

The problem is that the letter has been lost by kripa and she is trying to find it if it get's into the wrong hands it could mean the end of Angad and Kripa's love story. Kripa is in her room desprately looking for her letter. Just when the door behind her closes and its her little sister Saloni, looking angry. Angry Dead

Saloni: LOOKING FOR THIS(holding a letter in her hand)

Kripa: (Rushes to grab the letter from her)give it here

Saloni: I already read what it said

Kripa: looking horrified

Saloni: i just thought i should talk to u before telling mom and dad.

Kripa:(looking a little relieved)

Saloni: Who is this Angad, & dont u dare lie to me

Kripa: IT is a guy who i love and he lives in a chaul but loves me a lot

Saloni: Kripa i though u were smarter then that u say mummy and papa how they got when rani left they were totally broken down and still u want to do this to them how can u be soo selfish.

Kripa: (looking down) but...bbbut i love angad a lot more then my life i rather die then live without him and mum and dad wont ever let me marry him

Saloni: You have been fortunate enough to be born i n this rich family and u want to go live in the chaul i just cant believe u. Have u seen those ppl they are soo dirty and lower class Dead

Kripa: U are right di they are like that i cant believe i liked angad. just dont tell mum and dad they will feel sad if they find out. I ll never meet Angad again. U opened my eyes di thank u Wink

Saloni: thank god u under stood ok any ways bye now here have this letter and burn it

Saloni leaves Kripa kisses the letter and looks very releived that she just avoided some serious trouble

right now the date is the day before the time when A & K are going to get married.

I ll continue the rest afte a few hours     

sgokli IF-Dazzler
sgokli
sgokli

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
good
griffy.fz IF-Sizzlerz
griffy.fz
griffy.fz

Friendship Animated Sig. Winner

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Clap