Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

Download'Holi Hungama' -stars' messages..

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

Hi Friends,

First let me wish all of you a Fantastic Holi !!! Hope you had a terriffic day, full of mauj-masti and magic  Tongue

I hope by the end you all were fully immersed in colour of love and joy and glowing pink green and yellow with merriment !!!!

By the way, was listening to the messages of your fav star magic? Or did you think it was not that much fun? Did you manage to listen to the live stream? Or did you miss it??

If you heard us at the live stream, I, on behalf of the whole development team, convey my grateful thanks for making it such a big success. I haven't been able to reply to all the pms, but it is on the account of lack of time, so please forgive me, and beleive me, each and every line of encouragement has meant a world to all of us.

However, if you missed the live stream, NO WORRIES. We have the download link for all of you right here !!!

http://www.india-forums.com/radio/shows/holi_hungama.mp3

I wish to thank all of you whose support and encouragement made this show possible in the first place. Also, our many many  thanks from the bottom of our heart to all the fans at India Forums who manage to keep the fun alive here no matter what, and encourage us to do more and more fantastic things everytime.

Please let us know what you think, and also please put forward any suggestion that you think would make our shows even better.

And last but not the least, let me say a special thanks to our creative head Dolly ( luckiegrl ), whose brains come up with such brilliant ideas at the drop of a hat (the script was completely her idea) and of course our own admin Vijay, who simply never gets tired of coming up with something new and brilliantly exciting almost everyday !!!!

Thank you so much once more,

With very colourful regards,

Wishing you all a very Happy Holi !!!!

Minnie.

Edited by Minnie - 23 March 2006 at 5:55am

mehak.S IF-Sizzlerz
mehak.S
mehak.S

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
thanx for the link but i listened to the live one ur voice is really sweet minie dii Embarrassed
prettyguria IF-Dazzler
prettyguria
prettyguria

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
You both were awesome, and the voices were really sweet, the song selection were among my favorites and the stars were a suprise and were really sweet, great job Clap Clap
Diva Goldie
Diva
Diva

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Minnie and Kirti you both did a brilliant job. You both have such sweet voices and it was a pleasure for us to hear itni pyaari awaazein. And Minnie ji I think I have to pull out my list of Thank You's for you - don't blame me you started Tongue

Happy Holi everyone!

Dolly

Edited by Luckiegrl - 15 March 2006 at 4:33pm
Pachu.P IF-Sizzlerz
Pachu.P
Pachu.P

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Thnx Minnie!!

I missed it....but...im sure...it must've been good!!!Big smile
gk_09 Global Moderator
gk_09
gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks Minnie! I missed it aswell so I'm going to listen to it now Wink
Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
Kiran.
Kiran.

Star Plus Channel

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

I missed itEmbarrassed

Thanks for the linkBig smile

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

Minnie Di and Kriti, that was awesome Show!!! You both were mindblowing.

Clap

Great Idea and Script Vijay and Dolly!!!

Clap

Keep it up!!!

It was wonderfull!!!

Happy Holi to everyone Once again!!! Smile

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 15 March 2006 at 5:42pm

Go to top