Bring back the live musicians.

psa1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi folks,

During the last few months of C2005, I missed the live musicians on the show because the contestants were singing to pre-recorded tracks.

I feel having live musicians adds to the charm. Its great to see someone play a particular instrument very well on a particular song. Sometime the judges/audiences also applaud the musicians for their performances.

I would like to see live musicians back in Ek Main Aur Ek tu and all future SaReGaMaPa episodes.

What do you guys think? Do you like to see musicians or the use of pre-recorded tracks?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srkworm thumbnail
yea they shud. i watch american idol, and musicians not only drum guitar and violin guy but all musicians shud be present like american idol. they have such a huge group of musicians.
its also adds to the charm of songs
apparaohoare thumbnail

Originally posted by: psa1

Hi folks,

During the last few months of C2005, I missed the live musicians on the show because the contestants were singing to pre-recorded tracks.

I feel having live musicians adds to the charm. Its great to see someone play a particular instrument very well on a particular song. Sometime the judges/audiences also applaud the musicians for their performances.

I would like to see live musicians back in Ek Main Aur Ek tu and all future SaReGaMaPa episodes.

What do you guys think? Do you like to see musicians or the use of pre-recorded tracks?

Eggjjhaactly.  App ne meri muh ki baat cheen li.

sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
they should bring back that i agree