Singer you don't get tired of listening. - Page 7

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by soulsoup

Soulsoupji, Your av has a very nice smile 👏

😆

Abhitak suna nehi yaar - download ho raha hei.
Don't worry - I'll pretend to be less brutal with you. Like Ayesha Takia - god bless! 😆

Originally posted by twinkle44

i wud say...sunidhi chauhan(shes just the best!!)..Sonu Nigam..Lataji,im a bit tired of Shaan's singing(no offence)..Udit ji(what a voice!) and of course Shreya Ghosal..how can u resist her sweet voice..and the and only HEMU!!

I like sunidhi's high note songs.....She is even better live...there was one song of celine dion she sang when she was like 13 or so some "wobbie, woobie" 😕 i forgot the name...it was awsome....

Originally posted by coolsaints11

I like sunidhi's high note songs.....She is even better live...there was one song of celine dion she sang when she was like 13 or so some "wobbie, woobie" 😕 i forgot the name...it was awsome....

wow uve actually heard her sing a song when she was 13?..yea she can really go high and at the same time go low too..in right here right now she goes real high...i don think she is better live..she din really sing dat nicely when she came for saregamapa did she?

they showed an old program when she was a little child..I saw that program...Somehow I liked it,when she sang in recent saregama...I like sunidhi and richa sharam for high notes..they both go sooooooooooooooooooooo high 😉 I like sukhwinder among new ones and mahinder kapoor from old ones for high notes...
sorry am not able to get the thread. r u talking abt fav indian singers or one singer whom you can survive listening 24 hours playing continuously?
My fav singers whom I can survive listening to over and over again are :
Lata /Asha /Geeta dutt /Hemanta /Manna/ Rafi
Shreya /Sunidhi/Sonu /Hariharan

But if it comes to one I have to pick Lata'ji. I can survive her for long hours continuously.

Thats the reason, i think, i had chosen Nihira over all others. Her voice can never make you feel tired of (IMO).
Rafi saab,Lata-ji, Sonu, Shreya
VINIT
HEMANI
HEMACHANDRA
SONU
Rafi Sahab, Rafi Sahab, Rafi sahab.....ab

Ashaji, Lataji, Kishore Kumar, Hemant Kumar.
how about chitra ji...anybody remembers her??I like her too!!

Current singers

Rafi Saheb
Mukeskji
Sonu Nigam
Udit Narayan
Sukwinder
Hariharan
Lataji
Asha Bhosale
Shreya Ghosal
Kavita Krishnamurti