modz close this topic plz

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago
shweta tiwari

sorry guys didnt create this topic i was answering a question and suddenly it said i created this topic modz plz close
Edited by MainEkHasina - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.H Roshan thumbnail
wht abt shweta tiwari??? 😕 😕
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
okay wots going on y does this topic now have my name init i went into this topic and someone was askig prernas name so i answered and now its saying i created this topic wen i didnt

yaar wots going on me going crazy!!!! 😕
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
chill yaar, must be some mistake with the technology... 😆
WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail
missy!!

thts ok! sukhi will delete the post!! 😆 btw i waz lyk iz julu gone crazy or smthin! 😆 😆 😆 sory! 😆
bashyal thumbnail
funny.. maybe someone used your account?
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nope juleka u dont need to worry.U r not the first person facing the same kind of prob.It has happened so many times.Itz a technical problem.I also read that topic, which came like(no posts related to database) and when i clicked again then it was written by u) dont worry!!First i was like 😕 then i got everything.U must b going crazy na 😆 😆
prap thumbnail
well i think what happenned is when you saw the person's post, you replied there but the person then deleted his post before your message got posted....that's why your name appears there i think juleka.......this happenned few days back to someone else in the other section....... 😆 😆
~nikki~ thumbnail
take it easy. u wont believe once there was a topic created by my name too on a different forum. i was worried too. there was also a topic inviting me and saying hello but when i asked the person throught pm he/she said that they never created such topic. it happens dont worry. 😊
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lolzz..itz all a part of technical problemz!