dj78660 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Kya Hoga Tulsima ka???

Why she does good for people and she is always in trouble?

Why evil minded people always have saboot (meera & ba video) this doesnt make sense....😑 that was ridiculous😑 πŸ˜‘

well bottom line is one day Ekta Kapoor is gonna have suchha bad downfall (God Forbid) because she is showing which does not happen alot in Real World...indirectly she is being cursed by innocent public becoz public is always attached to people in soaps (for example Mihir virani death in past episode and ppls reaction)

I myself is Gujarati and i have many joint families in india  and it has never happend that bad.There are small problems woh to sabke ghar main hota hai lekin look at the age shown of Mihir and all women going after him....Mandira,Paayal and now Meera

Aree why dont she put some masala in young generation instead of Mihir woh be thak gaya hoga bichara...πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~nikki~ thumbnail
i agree wid u but who will explain that woman. she is such a pain in the neck. she shows nonsense. i hate it par kya karte acha timepass hai. she shud show something between karan, nandini, ganga, saahil, gautam, damini, shobha, abhishek, tanya 😊 . but no she wants to show a woman who loves mihir at this age 😑 . this is ridiculous. dont feel bad but its like someone running after our grandfather 😭 . do u think this happens in real life? i never saw this happening. pata nahin ekta aunty ke ghar mein hua honga tabhi woh yeh sabh bakwaas dikhati hai. itne saare new generation ke log aisy hi padey hai aur woh budday log ko hi dikhate rehti hai no offence par phir naye log dalne ka matlab kya hai. and now one more leap 😑
helipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree With dj78660. Tulsi do Everything For her Family. But Know One undersatnd Her. Only Baa and Karan Understand Tulsi.
😊 At Least Baa and Karan Are On Tulsi Side. And I am happy with That. 😊
sanjana22sanju thumbnail
very true..dj78660... it is so damn rediculous to show a daadi in love with a daadaa....... πŸ˜†
Immie thumbnail
hay this is like a Rugby match..Mihir is the ball... everyone afetr him...Payal Mandira Meera.. Ball is On Tulsi's hand but she is oing to loose....... πŸ˜†