India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

ejaaz's interview

zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 12:06am | IP Logged

may be most of u guys hav read this interview somewhere b'coz its an old interview , I just wanted to share .Smile

Loin Talk! Friday, December 31, 2004 14:17:9 IST LUST IS A MUST! --Select--NewsSportsDiaryEditorialsIn MumbaiOpinionsSpecial ReportLakme Fashion WeekThe Uppercrust ShowSpecial SectionBooksHealth CheckBusiness ExtraWoman's ExtraBombay FirstShow BuzzCelebrity InterviewsGuest ColumnStray ThoughtsRound and AboutBooksEating OutInternet HumourTarotscopeAsit ChandmalDr.Shirin WadiaMehraboon Irani for : On your sex appeal My eyes and my smile. I also think the way I conduct myself with women is what really attracts them to me. I make them feel very comfortable and I know they flip for this. How girls react to you I have always been closer to girls than guys. My female friends like to take care of me and I also go out of my way to do things for them. When it comes to my female fans they say that they love me. But I don't get carried away as I know that they like my screen characters. They don't know the real me. Recently when I was unwell, I got so many cards and calls from my female well- wishers. It gets me on cloud nine (laughs). Your first date It was in standard nine. I was a very shy guy. She liked me and pursued me a bit. to date, I can't pursue a woman. My best friend was dating her sister. So we got talking and started walking to school together. One day we went for coffee followed by a movie and then went home like good kids (laughs). Your first crush Zarine. She was an elegant girl and looked like a princess. We got to know each other in standard 10. I think we liked each other but a slight misunderstanding happened. Your most cherished compliment Someone once told me that I make her want to be a good person. Your wildest compliment After one of my stage performances, a girl asked me for a piece of my clothing. I was stunned and just smiled at her. I think I just signed on her handkerchief after that. Love & romance... Love is a double-edged sword. It is one of the most beautiful things in the world. I go all out when I am in love. The girl becomes the focus of my existence. But the problem is I expect the same in return. If I don't get that then I feel very hurt. I'm very passionate. I'm a diehard romantic. Long drives, candlelit dinners, wining, dining, long walks on the beaches; I could do all that to woo a girl. Once I stayed in a tent on the beach with a girl. That was the most romantic evening of my life. Lust... (Laughs). Lust is a must in a relationship for it to go places. Otherwise I think you stagnate. Lust has its own excitement when you are not in a relationship with the person. And if you lust for someone when you are already in a relationship then it is even more exciting (laughs). On a nudist beach (Laughs) I hope all the women I lust for are there. What if a girl made a pass at you? They do all the time! So? (Laughs). I have even got propositioned by them. If I really like the girl and think she's sensible then I have gone ahead. What's wrong in a girl making a pass at a man. It's a huge compliment. She obviously thinks you are attractive. Would you ask a girl out if you liked her but didn't know her well? I have. How do you get to know her otherwise? I would ask her out for lunch, dinner or a film. I would even ask her to come home. What if you fell short of money on a date? I wouldn't embarrass my date and would request the manager if I could pay later. But I would have no hassles if the girl insisted on paying and make it up to her later. Your dream date I haven't really thought about it but I think it would be somewhere in Venice. Would you dress to impress a girl? No! I like to be myself. That should be impressive enough (laughs). I'm generally a jeans and T-shirt guy. Flirtations... I'm quite a physical person. I like to hug and kiss my female friends. Now if someone thinks I'm flirting then I can't help it (laughs). I'm a healthy flirt. Most Virgos are that way. I flirt with my girlfriends even when I'm in a relationship. But the girls know my intentions. Being a gentleman helps you to get away with a lot of things (laughs). Marriage... I regard it as a holy institution but I'm very apprehensive about marriage. Your happiness depends on who your spouse is. Anyway I'm not ready for marriage now. What if your girl caught you with I was seeing a girl and I got into a situation with another girl. She came on too strong. I stopped her but she left some marks on my body. I had a tough time explaining it to my girlfriend. She wouldn't buy any of it. Obviously there was big trouble. I also feel once the trust is lost, the relationship cannot survive for long. But I've never been caught red-handed. I'm too smart for that (laughs). That was just a joke. Your Dream woman... She has to be a combination of Liz Hurley for her beauty, Audrey Hepburn for her impishness, Nafisa Ali for her inner beauty, and Tabu for her simplicity. Are women a necessary evil? Absolutely! You cant live with them or without them. Women are all over your life and can make your world go round or ruin it. But they are an integral part of my life. (Television actor, Ejaz Khan, made his Bollywood debut with 'Dilli Ki Sardi' with Amrita Arora. But no 'item number' tag for him. He is on the lookout for meaty roles now!)Smile

dramaqueen3000 Senior Member
dramaqueen3000
dramaqueen3000

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 12:14am | IP Logged
How can a female leave marks on him? Isn't he strong enough to push her off? that too he was already in a relationship. Its so obvious his GF wont beleive him.

Edited by dramaqueen3000 - 27 March 2005 at 10:49am
cutestgirl_211 Senior Member
cutestgirl_211
cutestgirl_211

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 1:32am | IP Logged
LOL
-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Nope, i've never read this article. thanks for sharing it with usSmile by the way, his vision of the dream women is very interesting.
Charmed Newbie
Charmed
Charmed

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
This reply is for Newbie.........in reference to the female leaving marks on him......Tongue i dont think he was talking abt her beating and hitting him....but wat he actually meant was that the famale left love bites mark on him Wink if you know wat that means.......
ejaz fan 609 Senior Member
ejaz fan 609
ejaz fan 609

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!Tongue
dramaqueen3000 Senior Member
dramaqueen3000
dramaqueen3000

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charmed

This reply is for Newbie.........in reference to the female leaving marks on him......Tongue i dont think he was talking abt her beating and hitting him....but wat he actually meant was that the famale left love bites mark on him Wink if you know wat that means.......

I know that but if he really dint want her to he could stop her right?
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by amisha22

Nope, i've never read this article. thanks for sharing it with usSmile by the way, his vision of the dream women is very interesting.

It is. LOL

Go to top