Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delilah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
and i just answered the question that u sent me right..to prove that i am not stupid!!
delilah thumbnail
i got the same thing... I clicked Saggi...but it said incorrect answer..

as far as i know his b'day is Christmas Day... so it is either Saggi or Capricorn..Since there is no Capri I went for Saggi n got splashed!!
mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: delilah

and i just answered the question that u sent me right..to prove that i am not stupid!!

what was the question i sent u?
delilah thumbnail
which 2 teams played in the Quidditch World Cup in HP?
😆 😆
Kruts thumbnail
Source: http://www.uuman.org/ed_christmyth.htm
So for several hundred years the various Christian churches celebrated the birthday of their savior on different dates. The eastern churches generally kept it on January 6th, where it remains for some and which is now the Epiphany. Other churches chose April 24th or 25th; and some placed it in May. It was not until 354 CE that December 25th was chosen as the anniversary of the birthday of the Christ.

Thus, Taurus seems to be Jesus' sun sign...
Kruts thumbnail
OK i am not able to edit my post - but i always thought Jesus was Piscean *read books on that before* and realized he was born in the Piscean age. I knew that he was not Leo or Gemini and was not born in December...so i googled the Taurean dates with Jesus' real birthday and got the answer confirmation for Taurus.

See? What an easy way to avoid working on my paper 😆
mad_cap thumbnail
Originally posted by: krutilynn

OK i am not able to edit my post - but i always thought Jesus was Piscean *read books on that before* and realized he was born in the Piscean age. I knew that he was not Leo or Gemini and was not born in December...so i googled the Taurean dates with Jesus' real birthday and got the answer confirmation for Taurus.

See? What an easy way to avoid working on my paper 😆

great. me too always thought he was piscean.
mad_cap thumbnail
and now no more questions to answer and no more balloons left also.
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys...jaya, kruti, sarah..
wats up..i think now, i gave up. n ppl stopped answering my questions too...thr is nothing i can do. have to b happy with 116 balloons..
Kruts thumbnail
dont worry, nobody seems to be answering anybody's questions at the moment...maybe people will get home from work in india, wake up in some other parts of the world and have time to answer questions... 😆
but we are going to stay just where we are...but it was fun looking for some of the answers...
some answers esp ones about IF member were *UGHHHH*