Contest On Hold for Balloon Recalculation - Page 100

Posted: 18 years ago
Howdy From Texas! Ola Friends-o-la!! Howz u smart girls doing...i see that you have moved up considerably 👏 👏
Originally posted by krutilynn

Howdy From Texas! Ola Friends-o-la!! Howz u smart girls doing...i see that you have moved up considerably 👏 👏

You from Texas, I've been to Houston several times.
yup i m in Dallas...been to houston only once or twice

Ok, so me gotz a question for you...

Which of the following I-forums members is the youngest?
rabeeak2003 (rabeea)
_Anonymous_ (Naina)
cutereems
Ides
temasek n scs07 can 1 of u just win. lolz. I m not trying to b mean or anything. lolz I just to get this over wid. lolz. 😉 Any of u can send me a question n I will answer it wrong. So just hurry up n win. 😳 😊
hey jaya n kruti
yes, lets get friendly..lolzz
my hobbies...one of that is this quizzing. n i love to read books, fiction mostly, my latest fav author is "dan brown". n i love to paint.
aart from these, i love to make friends. n i am interested in vague things like, tarot, astrology, sunsigns, astrolgy etc etc..
wat abt u guys?
o wow...we'd really get long pam! coz my hobby list is just about as long as yours...and my latest fav author is dan brown too...unfortunately with my school schedule these days, i dont have much time to pursue hobbies but eh...sooner or later, right? So what sections do you like to visit here in IF?
can anyone please help me...i have a backlog of a billion questions because i could not do this all day yesterday :(

Land of the Golden Fleece
Australia
Palestine
Washington DC
Korea
kruti
i joined IF only for SAREGAMAPA n INDIAN IDOL.. :) i am passionate abt all types of music..
so, u too like DAn brown...gr8 to knw..we can happily discuss.
have you read his Anegels n Demons?
i just bought two more of his novels, digital fotress, n one more.
but, these days i am reading more of indian authors too...like jhumpa lahari, chetan bhagat, rahul saghvi etc etc
I loved Digital Fortress (prob because i am a geek!!) Even A&D is awesome...Deception Point is "so-so" as compared to DVC and others. Jhumpa Lahiri has a unique style...she does generate interest with her writing style.

BTW - any clues on the previous question i posted?
kruti
i jus added u to my buddy list 😃