Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
no kruti. the official version cannot be sung at whatever speed you like. you can do that personally. but actually it is not permitted! doing that is considered to be an insult to the anthem!!
Kruts thumbnail
thank you Pam - but the answer was "all of the above" in case you get the same question 😊

Jasunap - Ooops! Yeah you are right...but i did not mean to be flippant...i just meant that the beat might be defined slightly differently by different bands, etc. But i guess the official version refers to the set times and all... On that note, the question asked is incomplete - it should read "what is the official timelength of the indian national anthem?" but there are many other questions also where care is not taken about such details...i hope i didnt offend you in anyway...that wasnt my intention.
jasunap thumbnail
nope im not offended. many a question is badly worded. and in many the answers are all wrong options. c'est la vie. but we continue with this cos it is becoming very addictive. and of course it is fun. and more than oall of it, we are making new friends as well! right or wrong, there is good in this contest!!!! 😃
mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There are some questions that made me really mad. For example, the one asking who invented chicken pox vaccine. The correct answer is a japanese whose them is not in the options. however, their correct answer is edward jenner, who happened to invent the vaccine for small pox and not chicken pox.
jasunap thumbnail

i know mad cap. there were also other question like Shortest Term as Prime Minster and ab vajpayee's name is not there at all!! he was the PM for all of 13 days!! i reported. no acknowledgements. and the question is making its round again!
mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
And one question that stumped me was about who was the first president of the Indian Nationa Congress. the correct answer Oomesh ch Bonerjee was not in the options.
Kruts thumbnail
hehehe like jasunap said, at least we are making friends while having fun here...i have lost count of so many questions that were wrong...and did not have the correct options available...in such cases making an educated guess about what the writer of that question was thinking worked decently well 😆 I am sure you all also did the same thing - it is still a flip of the coin...eh!
jasunap thumbnail
ha ha. they are wrong about science, and history, and want us know which if member is married and who has a twin! hahahaha 😆
Kruts thumbnail
on that note, please advise :
Which of the following Mod is not a Armaan fan?
Princess
Minnie
Ides
Daisy
Kruts thumbnail
i caught the goblin by the toe...

and i cried and let it go...

answered Princess and got a NO!