Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kruts thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Maddy says

i don't know why people are taking this game so seriously and formulating strategies. its just a game of interesting fun (barring the members questions).

who is formulating strategies...it is fun...but i just feel that if we have answered soooooooooo many questions, our scores should be better, thats all! Its almost as if getting correct answers matters less than someone else getting their answers wrong - which to me is sad!

But ya, there is a strong utility derived out of answering questions and learning some new stuff along the way
😃
Kruts thumbnail
yup...so the answer to the crusaders should be twice i guess - sorry you got it wrong...i was searching on google so it took me so long.
mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pams309

hey maddy..
look at ur score, n u r telling that y shud we take it seriously...jus for fun bhai..its jus like addiction! 😆
but i want ppl to answer my qns, n answer thm wrong.. 😆

yep, i am surprised by my score. the only thing i do is first send all the balloons and then sit down to answer all the questions.
mad_cap thumbnail

Originally posted by: krutilynn

Maddy says

who is formulating strategies...it is fun...but i just feel that if we have answered soooooooooo many questions, our scores should be better, thats all! Its almost as if getting correct answers matters less than someone else getting their answers wrong - which to me is sad!

But ya, there is a strong utility derived out of answering questions and learning some new stuff along the way
😃

u are absolutely r8. there were so many things i was not aware of earlier.
Kruts thumbnail
http://www.britannica.com/ebi/article-9273868

for future questions (in or out of IF) - about crusades 😃 coz only the first and third were successful. 8 major and 2 minor crusades were there in all.
sonpapri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
krutilynn...........thanks for your help.

Next time I will bear in mind n click the correct answer :)
mad_cap thumbnail

http://www.britannica.com/ebi/article-9273868

for future questions (in or out of IF) - about crusades 😃 coz only the first and third were successful. 8 major and 2 minor crusades were there in all.

yep, I got the info from another place:
They captured it in 1099, lost it to Saladin in 1187, captured in again under Holy Roman Emperor Frederick II in 1228 and lost it for good in 1244. The Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem lasted until 1291, when they lost their last toehold in the Holy Land, Acre.
Kruts thumbnail
sweeeeeeeeeeeeet...now that we all know about the crusades, lets find another interesting question that we can discuss 😃
Kruts thumbnail
What would you do if you run out of color and someone is coming to put color on you?

Let them put the color on you
Run
Ask someone else for color
All of the above

OK what kind of a question is this??? I just got it
mad_cap thumbnail

What would you do if you run out of color and someone is coming to put color on you?

Let them put the color on you
Run
Ask someone else for color
All of the above

OK what kind of a question is this??? I just got it

for this i can think what my 5 year old daughter did this holi. whenever she ran out of color she would go to someone and ask him/her to put on her the color of her choice.