Rules & Announcements

Contest On Hold for Balloon Recalculation - Page 43

delilah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
[quote]ranging from who is not a male, who is not a female, who has a twin, who is the techie, who is not married who is fortvpur, who is moderator for what. oh my god...[/quote]

😆 😆

I got questions like...who among them is sick with tyhoid..who signs out from Chat using these lines ..and who among them loves Armaan so much that she says she is Shilpa (his wife in real life) ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
krutilynn
not only the qns bt IF members are from last yr, but many of these fimfare awards r from last year. eg: they asked who won best supporting actress award this year.

this year it was won by that lil girl from black. but her name was not given. instead they gave last yrs winner. last yr it was , i think, rani...

Jaya..
these kind of qns r very very confusing...n yes, increases my BP too..
on top of that my score got stuck at 130.   now, i dont think i can b in 1st ten. 😕

delilah thumbnail
ok Pam and Jaya..

if your BP is really hitting the roof...I advise you to go low on your salt intake while solving these maddening questions..( so if your having chips or sumthing....stay away from it!!) 😃

Guess what Jaya...I just noticed that amongst the balloons that i have sent to the others only one is related to IF...
pams309 thumbnail
hey sarah...
thats a real gr8 one...that shilpa loves apoorva more...lollllzzzz 😆
really pathetic qns!! may b these If members r giving too much importance to thm selves.. 😛
othrwise, they shud their complete biographies shud b available to all of us, which tell us abt their sex, their likes n dlikes etc etc..

btw, how did "quote" button work for u?
pams309 thumbnail
hey...
if they can ask qns abt othr IF members...how abt asking a qn abt this IF member? thats me..ofcourse!

wat does 309 indicate in pams309 id..?
a) number of bones
b) usual BP
c)IQ or body temp
d) n some blah blah..

😆 😆
delilah thumbnail

Of course the quote button is not working ...I just decided to do some old fashioned stuff !!

Ok...here is what u do Pam to quote:

Type the word 'QUOTE' in capitals within square brackets..then copy and paste the post u want to quote and then type /QUOTE within square brackets...and there u go!!

BTW edit doesnt work either...

Edited by delilah - 18 years ago
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah, tis not the end of questions. i also have some more that asks what is vijay;s fav serial, who changed her name to what, who is crazy about rajeev (and i dont even know who rajeev is 😃 ) and many more. sara you are lucky. my computer seems to be attached to the IF questions, maybe im drawing the short straw all the time 😆 . pam your suggestion is good. maybe they will ask that question about you in the next holi contest 😆

and thanks sara im staying away from crisps etc... 😉
Kruts thumbnail
O no jasunap...i am getting all kinds of weird IF questions also...its one to one...i am just having to waste more time looking for the IF answers. the other trivia answers i am more likely to get right than the questions based on IFians. BTW, vijay's fav serial is JJKN...no clue about the change of name thing - but here is a hint, do a search on topics...sometimes you will get a post with the old name in the title and then you read on to discover what the new name is!!!
divya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
--What is also called the STAR OF INDIA?
Largest Diamond KOHINOOR
Largest Sapphire
India Gate
Taj Mahal

--Which of the following is not (present) capital??
Tirana
Karachi
Baku
Brussels

--Apoorva Agnihotri has a bollywood background and his father is associated with bollywood
True
False

helppppppppppppppp 😕
delilah thumbnail
Good girl Jaya...its a nice feeling when people listen to you!!...

And does 309 in ur id indicate the BP Pam??

I agree with u some members have really given importance to themselves and ignored many others ..

Now here is a question about myself..

Who is the man that Sara had a crush just before her, now dead, crush on Armaan and her now true love..Dhoni and the in between crushes on Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and Vikram ..

1.Ejaaz Khan
2.Rahul Dravid
3.Shah Rukh Khan
4.Amit Sarin