Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swar_Raj thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
OK READ THIS

Each reciever of the baloon have to respond to the contest within 24hrs else the baloon splashes on him/her (adding 1 baloon to his account). But in such cases the advantage will not be passed on to the sender so his pending baloon will again be added to his total balloon count.

So wrong answer is adding ballon to both....so we need to answer it correctly
Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
As the game is set up right now, NOBODY gains anything from a correct answer other an a personal satisfaction that ' Yeah, I got it right'.
Ofcourse , you are forced to answer the Qs., if you don't the balloon splashes on after 24 hrs and adds to your count and if you answer it incorrectly it increases your count but decreases the senders count.
Swar_Raj thumbnail
No Jasp..it goes back to sender's count too..see i copied the rule

Each reciever of the baloon have to respond to the contest within 24hrs else the baloon splashes on him/her (adding 1 baloon to his account). But in such cases the advantage

will not be passed on to the sender so his pending baloon will again be added to his total balloon count.
Swar_Raj thumbnail
No Jasp..it goes back to sender's count too..see i copied the rule

Each reciever of the baloon have to respond to the contest within 24hrs else the baloon splashes on him/her (adding 1 baloon to his account). But in such cases the advantage

will not be passed on to the sender so his pending baloon will again be added to his total balloon count.
Starttofinish thumbnail

No, Swar Raj, read the statement correctly - it says if the reciever doesnot answer the question at all (means ignore the question completely) in 24 hours then it adds to the recievers count but the count of the sender stays the same. So, there is no advantage to the sender if the reciever doenot attempt to answer the Qs. at all.

But if you answer it incorrectly, then your count goes up and senders count goes down. 

If you answer the Qs. correctly the TOTAL balloon count of sender and Reciever stays the same. Its just that for the sender the balloon 'in transit' becomes 'in tub' - no change to total balloons.

Starttofinish thumbnail
It just means the the 'pending balloon' becomes 'in tub balloon. The total count doesnot change
Swar_Raj thumbnail
this is misleading and confusing.... 😕 did u pm vijay on that..i doubt he will respond as he might want the contest go on as it is 😆
Starttofinish thumbnail
Yes I did PM Vijay and told him to read these last few pages and explained the confusion. He is not online right now. Hope he responds.
vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swar_Raj

this is misleading and confusing.... 😕 did u pm vijay on that..i doubt he will respond as he might want the contest go on as it is 😆

Hello.... did you checked my PM box its gonna run out of space.

Its already 250 unread. Every morning I reply 15 and in the evening I see 30 more.

Give me some time to reply to the unread ones please 😳

Cheers,
Vijay
Starttofinish thumbnail
Vijay, just read the last 2 pages of this post and clarify the Holi contest rules.
How does the balloon count of the 'SENDER' of a balloon go down
1) If the reciever answers it correctly
OR
2) the reciever answers it incorrectly