India-Forums

Mamta
Mamta

can u clear out this plzzzz

helloo Senior Member
helloo
helloo

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
i saw mamta from the begining.. ...but i dont understand can someone clear it out for me.. krish is mamta kid.. but who is his father..... i know tanisha is krish mom(not real) .. but who is the father... y tanisha husband hates her....

amalia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Chahat17 Goldie
Chahat17
Chahat17

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Actually...Mamta & Akshay are Krish's biological parents...if u read previous post[clarfication need]& some other post u'll understand it...as for tanisha hating akshay...well tanisha was in love with Sameer but she broke of her relationship w/him b/c he wasnt rich...so she married Akshay ONLY for money....thats y she hates him...well actually both of them can't stand each other... LOL
Saregama_fan IF-Dazzler
Saregama_fan
Saregama_fan

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by algebramulti

Actually...Mamta & Akshay are Krish's biological parents...if u read previous post[clarfication need]& some other post u'll understand it...as for tanisha hating akshay...well tanisha was in love with Sameer but she broke of her relationship w/him b/c he wasnt rich...so she married Akshay ONLY for money....thats y she hates him...well actually both of them can't stand each other... LOL

Why did akshay marry tanisha?? And who is Sameer??

Chahat17 Goldie
Chahat17
Chahat17

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:21am | IP Logged
well..honestly...i dont know y Akshay married Tanisha...i think it must have been an arranged marriage...and i doubt he knew[then->when he married Tanisha]that Tanisha was greedy n wanted money only...besides Akshay DOES NOT KNOW THAT MAMTA IS THE BIOLOGICAL MOTHER OF KRISH!!!...he thinks its Tanisha....Tanisha lied to every1 about it...see if u read all of the updates till now then u would understand...As for Sameer, he is Tanisha's ex-BF...and tanisha n sam were in love but Tanisha ditched Sam b/c he wasnt rich n she wanted tons of money....ugh...sorry but a lot has happened...basically U HAVE TO READ the updates to keep up with the show...once u read them then u ll understand...i hope this helps... Smile

Edited by algebramulti - 16 March 2006 at 12:23am
Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by inavars

Tanisha and Akshay are both Krish's biological parents..Mamta is the surrogate mother. When Tanisha and her mom plot to get Krish kidnapped for money, Akshay thinks it is Mamta's fault. He thinks she's the kidnapper so he starts blaming her...you can read the updates for more detail:)

agree wid uSmile

Ruvneeta Goldie
Ruvneeta
Ruvneeta

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:12am | IP Logged
mamta n akshay r krish's real parents
helloo Senior Member
helloo
helloo

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
i know that mamta is real mother of krish.. but how come akshay is father of krish.. u know wut i mean ..that thinks is confusing me.. well if akshay is father of krish then he shuld know tanisha is nt his mom

Go to top