Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

My Meeting with Idol Contestants (Page 4)

mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by prayas

hey mans that was a good 1.....now where is me in that......aare yaar monali mere jaan hai so u could have included me somewhere with monali yaar........and i am a huge fan of amey as well.......

awwwwww

Mans u beta rewrite ur meeting wid Monali LOL

dn't wana see my Devar upset

I wish I can write everyone's name but now if edit first page this post will become non sticky ..so may be will update later ...Smile

mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IamKashish

Hey Man, After reading yr conversation i just fall of from my chair and not able to control myself while laughing Big smile You are the Boss in IF "cha gaye ho tusi...." But i lost my Amey in watching TV and i m sure he will be back soon Big smile .....I m somehow angry with you Angry why you have not mention my name to him....Anyhow bottom line is that it was very nice conversation between you and all contestant's. Clap

hope all your bones are still at right places ..thanks for the compliements ..you all guys always force me to write something here on IFSmile
mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
@ayesha I just wrote it today ..actually its anjali who asked me to write so thanks to her.
@cool water I wish I could have met Amey with his Idol crown but hard luck ...may be he deserves better than that ...Be Positive Tongue
@payal thanks for comments and as amey said u girls keep rocking this section...I just hate when its quiet here ...afterall apni to pathshala masti ki pathshala Tongue
mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
@ayesha I just wrote it today ..actually its anjali who asked me to write so thanks to her.
@cool water I wish I could have met Amey with his Idol crown but hard luck ...may be he deserves better than that ...Be Positive Tongue
@payal thanks for comments and as amey said u girls keep rocking this section...I just hate when its quiet here ...afterall apni to pathshala masti ki pathshala Tongue
inaanki IF-Dazzler
inaanki
inaanki

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Hey Mans!! It was fun reading your post. I liked the places you selected for each contestant. The conversation with Ravi was the funniest one. LOLLOL. Anu's message was the best.
But ,mans you have to be Anu's future audience because Monu will be singing for himWink
~Aaina~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Aaina~
~Aaina~

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
hey mans!!
thanx
i really enjoyed it
dil khush ho gya Clap
sensation87 IF-Sizzlerz
sensation87
sensation87

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mans

masti ki pathshalaLOLLOLLOL..gr8 job at the storyClap

tangina r IF-Rockerz
tangina r
tangina r

Rock n Roll Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL .....nice work thanks 4 trying 2 cheer us up Tongue

Go to top