Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

My Meeting with Idol Contestants (Page 2)

amey ke deewani Newbie
amey ke deewani
amey ke deewani

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
izzzzzzz thizz reall..........i wanna meeeeet amey......or at least talk to him.......ummmmmmmm a huge fan of ameyyyyyyyyyyy........plzzzzzzzzzz gimme his number........i promise i wont marry him........just wanna talk to him..... Cry

sumesh IF-Stunnerz
sumesh
sumesh

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mans

After Monali I decided to meet Antara ..we decided to meet at place called Village Diet
Me: hi Antara I am mans
Antara : how is sumesh Embarrassedoh yeah and hi mansLOL
Me: Sumesh is fine ..still busy with your fan club Smile
Antara :I know sumesh and karish are doing great job but sumesh is too good Embarrassed
Me: yeah he is. so antara who was your favourate jury member
Antara :Anu ji because we both have 'A' common in our names.Ask sumesh also to include 'a' in his name LOL
Me:Sure for you he can add all 'a' in his name .LOL.anyway antara keep singing and all the best and visit IF some day
antara :sure but I am scared of few peoples they think I am from US settled in village...Confused
Me: dont worry all IF guys and gals are cool they just do some mastiTongue sometime and we have     moderators also who are always behind us with warning meter.LOLAnyway nice to meet u Anatara bbye

mans dude....u made me laugh so much today....Thanks....

So I need toc hange my name...In my Full name there is one A...
Sumesh S Nair LOLLOLOMG Anshul & Shawn also got A's in first name ...am going to change my name to sumash....or saumesh....Both pronounces almost same...I hope she will like...WinkWink

Hope The flirty Amey wont overtake us....

He said in radiocity today....
"Amey said to antara that antara mumbai aja....mujhe teri itni yaad ayi k main bhi teray peechay peechay agaya  then antara says ki amey itna bhi meray peecha peechay maat aao...then amey says antara tu cheez he aisi hai "paris ki model"   then lavanya says yeh kya ho raha hai...."

BTW dude....ANTARA probably come here & visit our fan club soon....
Already her friend neha visited us....also her cousin Ipshita mitra from delhi will be member here soon...We told them either get message from ANTARA or tell her to post in fan club if possible...

Neha already mentioned abt me anshul & shawn in her phone today evening whiel she was chattign with us in forum...she is from kolkkatta & will be going to antara's village on friday...On saturday or sunday ANTARA will come back to mumbai for grand final....

WOW....we all r waiting for new updates from her cousin & friend....They said she got 6 montsh contract with SONY & also got many concerts too...Anu's upcoming films are not finalised yet...so need to wait...she is getting many small film's singing offers but she is waiting for big BREAK !!!She is also Lataji's & Shreya's fav too...

Hope she willc oem with bang soon...

mas thanks again !!!!ClapClapClap

mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prap

this is good mans LOL LOL .....thanks you cheered me up......happy holi to you too......... Smile

you welcome prap I am really happy atleast I cheered up you guys ...
thanks Anjali for asking me write something here it shows how much you care about other members here and thanks for sticking it too.Waise I had fun writing this Smile
anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
mans!!!!! i can't stop laughing LOL LOL LOL .

good one Clap Clap Clap you pulled my legs so many times LOL LOL

happy holi to you too and all the members
mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Sumash Wink thanks for all the info about Antara ...yeah bro guys here are little down because of results but hopefully it will be fine soon.
yeah antara will be back with bang Smile
prap IF-Rockerz
prap
prap

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
hehe i was looking for this topic all over the forum but didn't think that it was sticky......thanks anjali....waise mans made a good joke about mods!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
*Sweet.Sabz* IF-Sizzlerz
*Sweet.Sabz*
*Sweet.Sabz*

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mans

Me: No No panna these all are beauties on our IF ..and even our IF dont have broke back mountain gays(  I am not sure We may have but why to tell ..ghar ki baat ghar ke andar) LOL  

LOL

OMG! i cn't stop laughin

mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Anjali I am fan of mods so how can I pull their leg.Wink
I am really happy that it made you laugh    Smile

Go to top