My Meeting with Idol Contestants - Page 8

Posted: 18 years ago
guyz dont worry ...that was mans mistake coz i was with monali and he was so jealous that i was with her , that is the reason why he forgot to write down your name,,,,,,and the his talk with monali is only his imagination...... πŸ˜†
hennahaider I did mention your name to panna
and Tani91 and Abhi rocks amey knows you guys are his fans CheersπŸ˜›
Originally posted by sonyaee

Thanks Mans. Don't worry, I'll keep writing about Meenal and Amey ji. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah sonya you are the only hope for meenal so try keep meenal and Amey ji's pair Live  on IF 😊
whoa....i think we should hold a mr monali thakur contest with only two contestants instead of mrs amey date contest.....what say mans???????? πŸ˜†
prap here no competetion ..prayas is talking about monali sharma ...not about Monu ...even he dedicated one song for me and Monu in Lets play holi thread ..here is the song he wrote for us ..thanks prayas πŸ˜›

Song from prayas to Mans and Monali
wah wah ramji jodi kya banayee
mans aur monu ko badhai ho badhai πŸ˜† Edited by mans - 18 years ago
hehe.........who is monali sharma?
that sounds fun though....i can't believe he congratulated you......naa you can't make me believe it....he would never do that!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
I think he is planing wedding with Monali sharma and he invited both Me and his Monu Bhabhi for his marriage..he needs our blessings πŸ˜†
prayas where r u bro πŸ˜‰
ok who is this monali sharma????
i can't believe i don't know my bhabhi yet...... πŸ˜†
Dont worry he will invite you and even I gonna request monali to sing song in Prayas's wedding.πŸ˜›Any recomendation for song?
    πŸ˜‰
i won't let him marry monali sharma, whoever that is... πŸ˜†, before he introduces me to her....and he is gonna kill me if he comes to know that i suggested a song... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†