Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mans thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: prap

this is good mans 😆 😆 .....thanks you cheered me up......happy holi to you too......... 😊

you welcome prap I am really happy atleast I cheered up you guys ...
thanks Anjali for asking me write something here it shows how much you care about other members here and thanks for sticking it too.Waise I had fun writing this 😊
anjali.nair thumbnail
mans!!!!! i can't stop laughing 😆 😆 😆 .

good one 👏 👏 👏 you pulled my legs so many times 😆 😆

happy holi to you too and all the members
mans thumbnail
Sumash 😉 thanks for all the info about Antara ...yeah bro guys here are little down because of results but hopefully it will be fine soon.
yeah antara will be back with bang 😊
prap thumbnail
hehe i was looking for this topic all over the forum but didn't think that it was sticky......thanks anjali....waise mans made a good joke about mods!!!!!!!!!!! 😆
*Sweet.Sabz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: mans

Me: No No panna these all are beauties on our IF ..and even our IF dont have broke back mountain gays(  I am not sure We may have but why to tell ..ghar ki baat ghar ke andar) 😆  

😆

OMG! i cn't stop laughin

mans thumbnail
Anjali I am fan of mods so how can I pull their leg.😉
I am really happy that it made you laugh    😊
nibbler thumbnail
hey mans that was a good 1.....now where is me in that......aare yaar monali mere jaan hai so u could have included me somewhere with monali yaar........and i am a huge fan of amey as well.......
*Sweet.Sabz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: prayas

hey mans that was a good 1.....now where is me in that......aare yaar monali mere jaan hai so u could have included me somewhere with monali yaar........and i am a huge fan of amey as well.......

awwwwww

Mans u beta rewrite ur meeting wid Monali 😆

dn't wana see my Devar upset

Edited by ~Mrs.P Gill~ - 18 years ago
mans thumbnail
prayas I just missed it sorry kya kare monali is so cute so just fergot everything. 😊
aayaat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice Effort Mr/Miss Mans 😊