Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

What will happen...???

premanoj Goldie
premanoj
premanoj

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Hey guys!!!!

What do u think about where will Mukti go if she leaves the house??? Bcuz she is living with Bajaj family since she was small and I don't think she has other house or a place to stay..... Poor MuktiCry, I am so angry will all those peopleAngry. Everyone's against her except Tushar and her Dad. I hope she finds some "sabuth" against Sharad. And I can't beleive that Yudi is not with her bcuz I remember at the first time when the doctor told everyone about wat happened with Mukti, Prem was very shocked and it looked like he cared about her. But now he is turned into Yudi again. I just hope that everything comes back to normal soon. What do u guys think??? Post ur comments!!!!

MANALI.  

xoxsubhaxox IF-Dazzler
xoxsubhaxox
xoxsubhaxox

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
i thought that prem would support her and find the rapist when he first found out..but i guess not!! i dont know where she might go..but i hope it will make prem realize he cant live without her!
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
yaar i just hope this track finishes and soon
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
i have a feeling prerna won't let her leave...i thought she would just go, but in the precap she told prerna and i think prerna will stop her. I hope she leaves though, it will give her a level-head and stop her crying all the time. also, she will be able to pursue the truth without letting anyone know that she is, and so sharad will eventually make a mistake...
mandeep89 Groupbie
mandeep89
mandeep89

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
yah i think mukti is gonna move out n then prem is gonna start missing her n i'm also starting 2 not like most of da bajaj's except 4 tushar b/c he was da only 1 dat sided with mukti when every1 else started sayin mean things 2 her
apux IF-Rockerz
apux
apux

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
yeah, she is so alone! No one is on her side...Tushar spoke up for her at least....I really think she should leave...she won't have her Sneha's crap anymore...I have no idea how she is gonna get justice cuz now even the system is against...so much corruption, she won't be able to get justice even if she gets proof...
madhu100 Newbie
madhu100
madhu100

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:47am | IP Logged
I think she will leave and return as a powerful business woman. (Why??? because everyone is taunting her with "driver ki beti" remark) And may be at that time (the time when she will be rich) Bajaj and Basu will be in trouble and she will help them firstly, as woman in disguise.
Then later she will come infront of them showing her identity, may be her child (Prem-Mukti 's Child), and as always, her goodness. then when Bajajs and Basus will realize... who is good and who is bad!!!

just my thought... never know what happened in Ekta's Serial.
ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Well, I don't know...what if this happens..Jeevan somehow dies..I know thats sad but suppose Shailender conspires to kill Mukti but Jeevan dies instead.. and then Mukti's biological mom reads about this in the newspaper. She had a luv marriage with Jeevan but then she left him bcauz her father was very rich and won't accept the marriage. But Mukti's real mom is super rich and she takes in Mukti at her house and Mukti becomes instantly rich.

I know Mukti becoming a powerful business woman on her own right is a better option but it seriously takes time to get that rich and I won't personally be able to stand another leap in Kasauti. The other option would be Mukti getting married to some rich guy...won't that be boring.....same old track....repeat.

Hehehe........guess i am thinking too much

Go to top