Unfulfilled dream about Amey

gamezone thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey Guys,

Now that Amey is out of the show, I will never be able to listen "Parda hai Parda" in his voice.😭 ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ I really feel like crying now.

Every round I used to hope that Amey sings that song. But it seems it will never happen now. THANX TO SONY WHO SCRAPPED QAWWALI ROUND.😡 SOny u will suffer for what u have done to Amey for no fault of his.😡

It is my request to Amey on behalf of all his fans to please sing the song "Parda hai parda" (which you had sung in SRGM Megafinals) atleast once. We will be greatful to you.

Please Amey Please!!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gamezone thumbnail

Originally posted by: xMrs. Datex

awww mukul dont be upset! 🤗
u can talk 2 him on firday n get him to sing it specially for yu xx
plz dont loose hopes for amey hes our idol hes proved what indian idol is all about so v shud be proud of what amey did!
xx

Thanx Malvika,

I will definitely make Amey sing the song "Parda hai parda" for all his fans. I just wanted to listen that song atleast once in Amey's voice.

I will not lose any hope now. Amey has already become a superstar for me.

sensation87 thumbnail
well amey sang parda hai parda in one of radio city interviews..it was gr8 as usual! Although, it would hv been great if could hv seen him perform this qawaliEdited by sensation87 - 18 years ago
breathing_irony thumbnail
Mukul there surely seesm something fishy with amey's sudden exit......and i realyl hope sony regrets it big time......

As for scrapping out the qawalli round then it just goes to show how poor the standards of their show is----they have a ridiculous theme lik marriage songs for the Top5 for God's sake, while SRGMP on the other hand had songs lik Chittiye, Saathi re etc for their Top 5!!

INdian Idol is really OVER ---im nto even watching the next season coz im sure the deserving one will not win.......Amey is already the indian idol for me----i really hope ppl stop votin for such shows coz only tht way will it really hurt Sony!
gamezone thumbnail
I have heard from Amey Fan Club yahoogroups that Amey had received 52% votes in that round, still he was thrown out by Sony. Is it true???
But looking at the number of fans Amey has, it appears to be a true news.