Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
^oh okD'oh(I feel stupid now)...yeah I didnt see the promos at first so wouldnt know

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The story from here on... (Page 5)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
LOL! They make more sense now when you look back at them. You should watch them because they give more of a clue about the potential storyline especially with the 'heartbeat' background which coincide with Manvi's illness.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Eva*

*Eva*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Eva*

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Originally posted by *Eva*

Friday, Friday, Friday...time, time, time! ROFL Dancing Haha!! I know man...finally we have time to discuss instead of being caught up with work! Was looking forward to your viewst!! Word to that!! Man, the holidays are right around the corner...2 weeks left...and then a good 2 weeks off!! I wonder how much I'll write during that time...ROFL Awww, SO sweet of you! Your topics are always a treat to read and...I don't really have to justify much because everything you say is bang-on! Thumbs Up

Definitely agree like always, Reemz! Thumbs Up Simply LOVED the bidaai scene...wonderful execution! I was expecting a lot of rona dhona...like oceans of tears...but I really liked how real it felt. I went to a wedding recently and the emotions witnessed in today's episode was a mirror-to-mirror image of my own witnessing of a bidaai. JM were simply beautiful like always...heart-touching and then heart-breaking! :( Awww! Yeh, it definitely had that real touch which is why I'm glad they didn't over the top. Agreed! I'm glad they kept it like this...but I really wanted to see Maanvi's dance! I don't understand why they would promote it if they weren't going to show it? I heard the lyrics got changed of the song too..."ab mera yahaan koi nahin"...KN were ADORABLE when they sang it. I wonder how many other potentially great scenes they cut. :/

The "behen hai hum...khoon ka rishta hai humara"...goodness. Felt so nostalgic...it felt like music to my ears! Haven't heard that in so long...*sigh* Their tones were so adorable...and they were completely in sync, just like Jeevika said they always were during her entry, at the beginning of the show. The waterbottle was a complete surprise...but an extremely pleasant one! Oh, the ghaat scene..."aaj mujhe ehsaas hua ki tu mere bina nahin...main tere bina nahin jee sakti..." <3  The khoon ka rishta hai hamara just HAD to be there right? It's THEM! Manvi bringing the bottle really was the best farewell she could give to her sister. Even if she can't be with her sister, atleast their parents will in some way but the truth is that Jeevika needs her Manvi more than anyone. I remember saying this before but in the ghaat scene when Manvi put her head on Jeevika's lap, the latter put the ganga bottle & the gudda aside to caress her baby sister. That said A LOT! Manvi will always be first in her life and vice versa. DEFINITELY! It felt like eons since I heard it...and the best part was that they said in sync! It's usually Mannu OR Jeevika saying it to manao each other...but hearing them saying it TOGETHER...man! <3 The bottle gesture was very poignant...I'm pleasantly surprised that the CTs remembered it. To everyone else...it was just a bottle of water...but to JM...it's a nishana of them being related by blood. Mummy-Papa...*sigh* YES! She did put it aside to caress Maanvi...you're right! They're both the number 1 basic necessity in each others lives...before anything, they're each others soulmates...and even though Jeevika's last name has changed...JM's relationship wont. <3

Jeevika's scolding is ALWAYS done in the most natural, genuine and beautiful manner. Even yesterday...I kept rewinding the episode back to JM's mini-reunion and the "itna maroongi na tujhe..." MAGICAL!!!! <333333 It was SO real...none of it seemed like they were acting (or supposedly acting...KN are just as beautiful off-screen together...LOVE THEM!). Maanvi slightly got startled and jerked back...Di's "maar padegi" is to DIE FOR. <3 Whenever Jeevika does it...it actually feels RIGHT. The feeling you get is beautiful, poignant satisfaction...it just feels right. JM being together is right. <3 I don't know if the "itna maroongi na tujhe" part was even in the script...but KD did it SO naturally! Her expressions and pitch were COMPLETELY perfect! And the way Jeevika just drew Maanvi closer to her...and held onto her for dear life...more than just sisters. <3 Jeevika's scolding was shown again today...even during bidaai time, Mannu's always khaoing daant from Di...it's so real! I loved how Maanvi was barely keeping eye contact with Jeevika especially at the beginning of the scene...she just listened to Di's daant and handed her the bottle...and then like always, she couldn't hold back...*sigh* JM hugs always tug at my heart...and today, the pull was even stronger.  You're just like me! Even I kept watching that scene again especially the 'itna maroogi na tujhe'...it was just so naturally delivered (esp. the pitch like you said) and then Manvi's little fright jump. ROFL That didn't seem directed at all...! Then Jeevika pulls Manvi in to a hug...big huge fat AWWW!! Got that warm & fuzzy feeling againEmbarrassed OMG, YOU TOO? ROFL I was replaying it on my phone over and over again that day...everything about it was so natural and genuine! Maanvi's little jump...I actually AWWWED at that. Maanvi may be all tough around others (esp Virat) but she's her Di's chamchi...Di's always right, no matter what! The "teacher Didi" dialogue was SO apt...Jeevika has been her teacher throughout life. Her values...life lessons...how to love...Jeevika scolding her...Maanvi apologizing...so endearing! I loved how Maanvi was just standing there, giving Jeevika such a SWEET, GOOFY smile while she was getting scolded...that said so much! Goodness...it was beautiful! The hug was SO MAGICAL...I love how J just drew her in...pulled her so close to her...they didn't want to let go...this is their heaven. SO much chemistry...it blows my mind!!!

I noticed that too how Manvi wasn't giving her eye contact at first. She does that often when she can't face her sister's tears (actually both do that). YES! Both of them do it...they can't stand tears in each others eyes..."waise saath saath rone ka dard kam hota hai..." 2 scenes come into my mind instantly when I think about their eye-contact...the KHNH sequence when Jeevika turns her face away and Mannu knows exactly why and gives her a beautiful kiss...<3 And when Jeevika cries after "saath rehna padega samjhi" on the terrace...Mannu just gives her a bear hug because she can't see Di crying :(

Going to KN...these two are PERFECTIONISTS! <3 The chemistry they share is TRULY unique and uber special...god bless them both! I just saw both SBS snippets of them...their singing is always a treat and the KN hug was SO genuine and sweet!!!! They share a very deep connection...the way Nia was admiring Krystle's new look...it was like a child just saw her mother looking extra fresh and extra beautiful, after a shopping trip! They're all praises for each other...and we're all praises for them! It's mutual guys! ROFL Heart  THAT is exactly what I said somewhere else. Nia was acting like acting a child with Krystle...the tight hug...the pointing to the sindoor , bangles, mangalsutra...just like a kid would do. Really?! You said it too?! Man...conicidence or what?! ROFL YES...Nia was just admiring Krystle's beauty and new look...it was so sweet! KD really has so much warmth for NS...I loved how NS just went into her arms...and KD just gave her 10000 watt smile. SO SWEET!!!! <3333 This week...they've been nothing less than AMAZING. From JM's pain of being apart...to Mannu's bawling...to Jeevika's restlesness...to the admiring of the picture...to the phone calls...to "meri zindagi meri behen hai..." to the mini reunion...to the bidaai...phenomenal performances! KD's eyes speak VOLUMES...there's so MUCH love in them...it's beautiful. The Maan-vi part...the little hiccup while saying it...SO genuine! NS was outstanding like always...the part after JV drive off...my heart was pouring...she always leaves such a hard impact! LOVED her! Their crying was done beautifully today...I cried too. Maanvi's little wave...that was heartbreaking...it's definitely not THE END for JM. It never will be...it's a new beginning for both of them. I'm very intrigued to see how they'll both handle this test of separation...these 2 cant bear to be separated for a second, let alone days...let's see how everything unfolds. I don't know how I'm going to see them apart! I felt strange not seeing them together after the car scene...Maanvi alone gathering memories of her DI's most special day and Jeevika entering the Vadhera house...life! I'm so used to them being in the same frame...hope it gets handled in a fragile manner...the separation will make me love them even more, if it's possible, I think! There's nothing to add to that except I completely agree! You say what I want to dude! The 'Man-Vi' was beautifully emoted, as if her life depends on that one name. It was all so overwhelming. JM are magic <3 Ahaha, now you know how I feel man! You say everything I want to...so it's a paisa vasool joint effort! ROFL MAN-VI! I got a hiccup while hearing that too...huge lump in my throat! KD did it so naturally..."Man-vi..." Her aatma...her dhadkan...her zindagi <3 SUPERB performance by both the girls in the scene like always! JM are perfection <3

As for the precap, looks like Maanvi's illness track is back in the limelight. I guess the CTs were waiting for the wedding to be over with before resuming it...wonder how everything will slowly unfold! No matter who finds out first...Jeevika will obviously be the last one to find out, to keep the suspense. I'm guessing Jeevika will start becoming restless and feel that something's not right...and start becoming desperate for Maanvi to be with her. How everyone reacts to it...now that's going to be an obstacle that JM will have to cross together. THIS is the track I'm dying to see...but it needs to be handled with CARE. I want JM's separation aches before this all comes into play though...like you mentioned in your post, I don't want JM to be obliged to be together...I want them to WANT to be together...ache and pain for each other's presence (forgive me!)...it'll just bring out more beauty! The love between them will grow even stronger...it's going to be a treat to watch! Ditto again! Jeevika's reaction is what the viewers will be waiting for so I don't doubt that she will be the last to find out. Like you, I want to see the heartache through the seperation because it will make their love even stronger. I can't believe such scenes are so believable between two siblings. We want to see the restlessness & pain JM will go through because it'll just make their story even more memorable. For sure! I'm really intrigued to see Jeevika's reaction myself...hope the build-up can live up to it! So many thoughts about how she'll find out...how the atmosphere will be...who'll be in the room with her...how will it come out?! Definitely agree about the heartache...it's going to be sadistically epic. So much pain...will be expressed so beautifullly...</3 JM's love will just grow and grow..."absence make the heart grow fonder" will be the quote that they'll prove. :p "Out of sight, out of mind"...not happening, Swamini ji! :p Couldn't agree more...the pain JM will go through during this time will be on a level that nobody would expect it to reach...JM have already made their unique mark <3

Jeevika's closing words...ah, it's so hard to describe how I'm feeling atm! "Naya parivaar" and everything...JV are beautiful but I just felt so strange seeing J without M! I need to make myself get used to it...but not for too long :p A new life starts Monday...let's see what happens! (PS - KD's new look is STUNNING...LOVING the new style!!!! She's unique...I think she's the first bahu to do it! I'm glad they didn't go for the typical saris...it seems so fresh!) Yeh that adhura feeling is always going to be there when you see JM without the other. Let's see how genuinely Jeevika accepts this new life without Manvi and how she is able to cope. Gosh yeh KD looks STUNNING Stern Smile So beautiful and I'm so glad she isn't wearing saris...I think everyone appreciates the fresh look <3 I know! I felt so weird seeing J without M in the Vadhera house...and then it hit me during the precap! Maanvi is going home without Jeevika...</3 Like you, I thought Jeevika self-assurance was really natural...most new brides have the same feeling too...but with Jeevika, it's so different. No self-assurance will help her accept life without Maanvi...because uski zindagi uski behen hai, as she says. <3 OMG, SHE LOOKS AMAZING! Day Dreaming She makes everything look superb...her sari look was fab too, but this is just on another level...love the uniqueness of it!

On a side note, I liked the episode on a whole as well! The VirMan/Viren-Maanvi scenes were adorable as well...excited for VirMan's track as well...Virat's already pushed aside his stubbornness to win for Maanvi's happiness. His expressions were super adorable...can't wait to see how "bhabhi ki behen" becomes someone super special in his life. ;) Also, I LOVED how Virat knew the shoes would be with Jeevika...ah, JM! "If I were Maanvi...where would I put the shoes?" "Obviously...bhabhi ke paas!" JM did it again...they're EVERYWHERE! <3    They were adorable, both Virman and Jeeja-Saali!! I think every relationship has been shown in the most natural manner and it'll be interesting to see how they all progress from now. YES, THEY TOTALLY WERE! Virat's smile seeing Maanvi so happy was SO cute!!! <33333 I really love all the portrayals of the relationships so far...especially between the 4. We haven't really got to see much of Virat-Jeevika, except the Ram-Sita-Lakshman scene...which I really liked. "Bhabhi baut achchi hai..." That was a sweet scene...I'm guessing we'll get to see a lot more of them during the illness track! V

Thank you so much for you views Eva! Love reading them as always and HAILA...your last siggy is gorgeousss </3 Those words still echo in my mind :)) Thank YOU so much for your replies, Reemz! They're such a pleasure to read...I always end up smiling like a fool to myself! Awww, all the credit goes to the maker...but I so agree! Those dialogues won't be forgotten...whoever doubts J's love for M...nothing more meaningful than this! Thank you SO much! Your sigs are AMAZING...the phone call one broke my heart...</3 Their expressions are heartbreaking...a restless Di...and a on-the-verge-of-losing-it Mannu...</3 The KN sig is FLAWLESS...LOVE IT! It's so adorable how the text colours match their outfits...that made me smile! They're such dolls...need to see more interviews ASAP! <3

Edited by *Eva* - 11 December 2011 at 10:01pm

*Reemz*

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

LOL! They make more sense now when you look back at them. You should watch them because they give more of a clue about the potential storyline especially with the 'heartbeat' background which coincide with Manvi's illness.
so I did look at the initial promos of the show and yes I think what you said is right, Manvi is most definately coming to the Vadhera house

*Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
LOL Eva according to the new I-F video, Jeevika forgets to add sugar to the kheer because she's too busy talking to Manvi over the phone ROFL
She's going to put herself in a lot of trouble soon!

Edited by *Reemz* - 12 December 2011 at 6:50am

*Eva*

*Eva*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Eva*

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

LOL Eva according to the new I-F video, Jeevika forgets to add sugar to the kheer because she's too busy talking to Manvi over the phone ROFL
She's going to put herself in a lot of trouble soon!

(Maybe I should have posted all this in the other topic you created today...oh my weak eyesight...ROFL...shall reply to that one tomorrow! Embarrassed)

I JUST SAW IT DUDE! ROFL Jeevika toh gayi kaam se...future seems extremely bleak atm. ROFL

OMG, that means we're going to get a JM phone call scene soon. Embarrassed *sigh* This is just the beginning of Jeevika's troubles without Maanvi...without Mannu, Di can't function properly...so there's only one solution for that. Wink Very intrigued to see what Jeevika will do to adjust to the Vadhera family...and how Maanvi's absence won't let her concentrate on anything else. For now, it's just a matter of poor Viren's stomach...but it's going to lead to much more later. The fact that Maanvi's phone was switched off today (why am I such a sadist?) gave me a glimpse of the seperation track...now Maanvi won't always be accessible to Jeevika, making it even harder for the poor girl. Jeevika's expression after that said so much...confusion, worry...and that'll turn to desperation very soon. PS - HOW CUTE WAS KD WHEN SHE SAID MAANVI AND GIGGLED! <3 On another note, the violent Di and victim Mannu scene was SO adorable...to everyone else, it's the other way around...violent Mannu and victim Di...but only JM tell it like it is. *sigh* I don't know how much of the separation I can personally take man! I know it's only going to make me love them more and make their story even more epic...but I just feel so weird..."ajeeb si feeling" :p

Sorta random but OMG, THE NEW MONTAGE IS SO CUTE!!!!! Heart They both look stunning...and it's bursting with oodles of chemistry! Goodness...they're MAGIC! <33333

<33333333333

Edited by *Eva* - 12 December 2011 at 9:58pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top