Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Komal

@reemz: agree with everything you said! i loved the bidaai, it was really heartwrenching and everything felt real...especially the jeevik-manvi part, where jeevika is like thapar khayegi...and then the hug...omg before that where manvi ask viren for the promise, gosh i can't describe how i felt then...it brought tears to my eyes, the whole episode was wonderfully acted by krystle and nia...and their chemistry is just amazing...so real and heart warming...

and yeah towards the end where everything is sinking in, jeevika is assuring herself that this is her new house, new family and so forth but what she hasn't realized just yet is the missing of her baby sister...she is meant to have hard time coping with the lose of her family and most importantly manvi...it did be interesting how she will go through this phase...

coming to manvi's illness, like you guys already mentioned there is definitely going to be the hiding game...and as i mentioned above i kinda have a feeling of virat marrying manvi for her to enter the vadera house...as much as i hope it doesn't happen, let's see...

We all knew that Manvi would ask for Jeevika's happiness <3 It was predictable but still touching.

Jeevika assuring herself that this is her new family was quite close to reality. The first feeling you get when you are receiving love & affection from your sasural. It's natural to feel 'yes I'm going to be fine' but she's not going to be. The slow burner I like to think she is...that restlessness of not being able to see Manvi is going to get to her.

I won't repeat myself about the VirMan prediction but yeh I don't see it happening. That will kill the whole point of the story because Manvi should come as Jeevika's sister and not have to be married to the son of the house. It sounds like an Ekta twist :|

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Eva*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The story from here on... (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AraBearxx

IF-Rockerz

AraBearxx

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Nice Post.EHMMBH is more closer to reality then 3/4 of the shows on Indian TV and the bond JM share is touching.Though I have not watched the show for a long time since I have taken a break fromm Indian Cinema I guess I'm gonna go on utube and watch the epi NOW.! U r an INSPIRING writer.!!!!
Awsum post BTW

xx
Kiara

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Eva**Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Priyanka_

I love the last para of the post...
And am glad you came up with this...
Jeevika and Maanvi should stay together coz they WANT to not coz they NEED to!

Yeh actually they should want to and NEED to as in accept that they need to be together and I think the coming episodes will prove that. Manvi's health will deteriorate and Jeevika's restlessness will increase.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FullyFaltoo.*Eva*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Eva*

Friday, Friday, Friday...time, time, time! ROFL Dancing Haha!! I know man...finally we have time to discuss instead of being caught up with work! Was looking forward to your viewst!!

Definitely agree like always, Reemz! Thumbs Up Simply LOVED the bidaai scene...wonderful execution! I was expecting a lot of rona dhona...like oceans of tears...but I really liked how real it felt. I went to a wedding recently and the emotions witnessed in today's episode was a mirror-to-mirror image of my own witnessing of a bidaai. JM were simply beautiful like always...heart-touching and then heart-breaking! :( Awww! Yeh, it definitely had that real touch which is why I'm glad they didn't over the top.

The "behen hai hum...khoon ka rishta hai humara"...goodness. Felt so nostalgic...it felt like music to my ears! Haven't heard that in so long...*sigh* Their tones were so adorable...and they were completely in sync, just like Jeevika said they always were during her entry, at the beginning of the show. The waterbottle was a complete surprise...but an extremely pleasant one! Oh, the ghaat scene..."aaj mujhe ehsaas hua ki tu mere bina nahin...main tere bina nahin jee sakti..." <3  The khoon ka rishta hai hamara just HAD to be there right? It's THEM! Manvi bringing the bottle really was the best farewell she could give to her sister. Even if she can't be with her sister, atleast their parents will in some way but the truth is that Jeevika needs her Manvi more than anyone. I remember saying this before but in the ghaat scene when Manvi put her head on Jeevika's lap, the latter put the ganga bottle & the gudda aside to caress her baby sister. That said A LOT! Manvi will always be first in her life and vice versa.

Jeevika's scolding is ALWAYS done in the most natural, genuine and beautiful manner. Even yesterday...I kept rewinding the episode back to JM's mini-reunion and the "itna maroongi na tujhe..." MAGICAL!!!! <333333 It was SO real...none of it seemed like they were acting (or supposedly acting...KN are just as beautiful off-screen together...LOVE THEM!). Maanvi slightly got startled and jerked back...Di's "maar padegi" is to DIE FOR. <3 Whenever Jeevika does it...it actually feels RIGHT. The feeling you get is beautiful, poignant satisfaction...it just feels right. JM being together is right. <3 I don't know if the "itna maroongi na tujhe" part was even in the script...but KD did it SO naturally! Her expressions and pitch were COMPLETELY perfect! And the way Jeevika just drew Maanvi closer to her...and held onto her for dear life...more than just sisters. <3 Jeevika's scolding was shown again today...even during bidaai time, Mannu's always khaoing daant from Di...it's so real! I loved how Maanvi was barely keeping eye contact with Jeevika especially at the beginning of the scene...she just listened to Di's daant and handed her the bottle...and then like always, she couldn't hold back...*sigh* JM hugs always tug at my heart...and today, the pull was even stronger.  You're just like me! Even I kept watching that scene again especially the 'itna maroogi na tujhe'...it was just so naturally delivered (esp. the pitch like you said) and then Manvi's little fright jump. ROFL That didn't seem directed at all...! Then Jeevika pulls Manvi in to a hug...big huge fat AWWW!! Got that warm & fuzzy feeling againEmbarrassed

I noticed that too how Manvi wasn't giving her eye contact at first. She does that often when she can't face her sister's tears (actually both do that).

Going to KN...these two are PERFECTIONISTS! <3 The chemistry they share is TRULY unique and uber special...god bless them both! I just saw both SBS snippets of them...their singing is always a treat and the KN hug was SO genuine and sweet!!!! They share a very deep connection...the way Nia was admiring Krystle's new look...it was like a child just saw her mother looking extra fresh and extra beautiful, after a shopping trip! They're all praises for each other...and we're all praises for them! It's mutual guys! ROFL Heart  THAT is exactly what I said somewhere else. Nia was acting like acting a child with Krystle...the tight hug...the pointing to the sindoor , bangles, mangalsutra...just like a kid would do.This week...they've been nothing less than AMAZING. From JM's pain of being apart...to Mannu's bawling...to Jeevika's restlesness...to the admiring of the picture...to the phone calls...to "meri zindagi meri behen hai..." to the mini reunion...to the bidaai...phenomenal performances! KD's eyes speak VOLUMES...there's so MUCH love in them...it's beautiful. The Maan-vi part...the little hiccup while saying it...SO genuine! NS was outstanding like always...the part after JV drive off...my heart was pouring...she always leaves such a hard impact! LOVED her! Their crying was done beautifully today...I cried too. Maanvi's little wave...that was heartbreaking...it's definitely not THE END for JM. It never will be...it's a new beginning for both of them. I'm very intrigued to see how they'll both handle this test of separation...these 2 cant bear to be separated for a second, let alone days...let's see how everything unfolds. I don't know how I'm going to see them apart! I felt strange not seeing them together after the car scene...Maanvi alone gathering memories of her DI's most special day and Jeevika entering the Vadhera house...life! I'm so used to them being in the same frame...hope it gets handled in a fragile manner...the separation will make me love them even more, if it's possible, I think! There's nothing to add to that except I completely agree! You say what I want to dude! The 'Man-Vi' was beautifully emoted, as if her life depends on that one name. It was all so overwhelming. JM are magic <3

As for the precap, looks like Maanvi's illness track is back in the limelight. I guess the CTs were waiting for the wedding to be over with before resuming it...wonder how everything will slowly unfold! No matter who finds out first...Jeevika will obviously be the last one to find out, to keep the suspense. I'm guessing Jeevika will start becoming restless and feel that something's not right...and start becoming desperate for Maanvi to be with her. How everyone reacts to it...now that's going to be an obstacle that JM will have to cross together. THIS is the track I'm dying to see...but it needs to be handled with CARE. I want JM's separation aches before this all comes into play though...like you mentioned in your post, I don't want JM to be obliged to be together...I want them to WANT to be together...ache and pain for each other's presence (forgive me!)...it'll just bring out more beauty! The love between them will grow even stronger...it's going to be a treat to watch! Ditto again! Jeevika's reaction is what the viewers will be waiting for so I don't doubt that she will be the last to find out. Like you, I want to see the heartache through the seperation because it will make their love even stronger. I can't believe such scenes are so believable between two siblings. We want to see the restlessness & pain JM will go through because it'll just make their story even more memorable.

Jeevika's closing words...ah, it's so hard to describe how I'm feeling atm! "Naya parivaar" and everything...JV are beautiful but I just felt so strange seeing J without M! I need to make myself get used to it...but not for too long :p A new life starts Monday...let's see what happens! (PS - KD's new look is STUNNING...LOVING the new style!!!! She's unique...I think she's the first bahu to do it! I'm glad they didn't go for the typical saris...it seems so fresh!) Yeh that adhura feeling is always going to be there when you see JM without the other. Let's see how genuinely Jeevika accepts this new life without Manvi and how she is able to cope. Gosh yeh KD looks STUNNING Stern Smile So beautiful and I'm so glad she isn't wearing saris...I think everyone appreciates the fresh look <3

On a side note, I liked the episode on a whole as well! The VirMan/Viren-Maanvi scenes were adorable as well...excited for VirMan's track as well...Virat's already pushed aside his stubbornness to win for Maanvi's happiness. His expressions were super adorable...can't wait to see how "bhabhi ki behen" becomes someone super special in his life. ;) Also, I LOVED how Virat knew the shoes would be with Jeevika...ah, JM! "If I were Maanvi...where would I put the shoes?" "Obviously...bhabhi ke paas!" JM did it again...they're EVERYWHERE! <3    They were adorable, both Virman and Jeeja-Saali!! I think every relationship has been shown in the most natural manner and it'll be interesting to see how they all progress from now.

Thank you so much for you views Eva! Love reading them as always and HAILA...your last siggy is gorgeousss </3 Those words still echo in my mind :))

*Eva*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meepha

I wasnt expecting Krystle to do so well man!The way she said 'Man..Manvi' was *bows* *claps*
KD & NS-Bang on man

Loved the bidaai scene and i agree with ur post:)

KD's really getting good now. Loved how she said 'Man..Manvi'. Small nuances like that make a lot of difference.

Thank you :)

*Eva*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiger_lily

Nice Post.EHMMBH is more closer to reality then 3/4 of the shows on Indian TV and the bond JM share is touching.Though I have not watched the show for a long time since I have taken a break fromm Indian Cinema I guess I'm gonna go on utube and watch the epi NOW.! U r an INSPIRING writer.!!!!
Awsum post BTW

xx
Kiara

Agree it is, most probably because so far it has been emotionally driven. Thank you so much! That's really sweet of you to say Smile

*Eva*

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

We all knew that Manvi would ask for Jeevika's happiness <3 It was predictable but still touching.

Jeevika assuring herself that this is her new family was quite close to reality. The first feeling you get when you are receiving love & affection from your sasural. It's natural to feel 'yes I'm going to be fine' but she's not going to be. The slow burner I like to think she is...that restlessness of not being able to see Manvi is going to get to her.

I won't repeat myself about the VirMan prediction but yeh I don't see it happening. That will kill the whole point of the story because Manvi should come as Jeevika's sister and not have to be married to the son of the house. It sounds like an Ekta twist :|
but sooner or later it is bound to happen nah? I mean everyone here is waiting with bated breath to see how VirMan play out in the future and they didnt build up their relationship this much to show it off as a fling or infatuation...(I would be pissed if they did) but Manvi-Virat are happening so sooner of later Manvi will be Jeevika's devraniTongue

like I said before I too dont want Virat to be with Manvi because he takes pity on her and his bhabhi...rather I want them to be together because they love each other

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Oh I'm not saying VirMan aren't happening. We all know Manvi will end up being Jeevika's devrani but it's way too soon to happen now. Manvi isn't going to enter the vahera house as Virat's wife, not yet anyway. Plus one of the first promos had Manvi asking 'Kya aap bita sakte hai apni poori zindagi apno ke saath?' i.e. Jeevika will make Manvi stay with her.

*Eva*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top