Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
@reemz: agree with everything you said! i loved the bidaai, it was really heartwrenching and everything felt real...especially the jeevik-manvi part, where jeevika is like thapar khayegi...and then the hug...omg before that where manvi ask viren for the promise, gosh i can't describe how i felt then...it brought tears to my eyes, the whole episode was wonderfully acted by krystle and nia...and their chemistry is just amazing...so real and heart warming...

and yeah towards the end where everything is sinking in, jeevika is assuring herself that this is her new house, new family and so forth but what she hasn't realized just yet is the missing of her baby sister...she is meant to have hard time coping with the lose of her family and most importantly manvi...it did be interesting how she will go through this phase...

coming to manvi's illness, like you guys already mentioned there is definitely going to be the hiding game...and as i mentioned above i kinda have a feeling of virat marrying manvi for her to enter the vadera house...as much as i hope it doesn't happen, let's see...

Edited by -Komal - 09 December 2011 at 8:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The story from here on... (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
@Komal yeah me and my friend were discussing it the other day and I was like I think that's what might happen and today's episode today sort of made me more inclined that might happen

because when Manvi was laughing about the shoe thing Viraat was thinking that she needs to be happy and all (which was SO sweet) anyways but yeah I think Viraat will be the one who will find out about Manvi's illness and I think manvi will make him swear not to tell Jeevika

Like I said I dont want him to do that unless he's fallen in love with her completely...because then it will seem like he just takes pity on Manvi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Mystical--*Reemz*

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
I love the last para of the post...
And am glad you came up with this...
Jeevika and Maanvi should stay together coz they WANT to not coz they NEED to!

--Mystical--*Reemz*

*Eva*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Eva*

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Friday, Friday, Friday...time, time, time! ROFL Dancing

Definitely agree like always, Reemz! Thumbs Up Simply LOVED the bidaai scene...wonderful execution! I was expecting a lot of rona dhona...like oceans of tears...but I really liked how real it felt. I went to a wedding recently and the emotions witnessed in today's episode was a mirror-to-mirror image of my own witnessing of a bidaai. JM were simply beautiful like always...heart-touching and then heart-breaking! :(

The "behen hai hum...khoon ka rishta hai humara"...goodness. Felt so nostalgic...it felt like music to my ears! Haven't heard that in so long...*sigh* Their tones were so adorable...and they were completely in sync, just like Jeevika said they always were during her entry, at the beginning of the show. The waterbottle was a complete surprise...but an extremely pleasant one! Oh, the ghaat scene..."aaj mujhe ehsaas hua ki tu mere bina nahin...main tere bina nahin jee sakti..." <3

Jeevika's scolding is ALWAYS done in the most natural, genuine and beautiful manner. Even yesterday...I kept rewinding the episode back to JM's mini-reunion and the "itna maroongi na tujhe..." MAGICAL!!!! <333333 It was SO real...none of it seemed like they were acting (or supposedly acting...KN are just as beautiful off-screen together...LOVE THEM!). Maanvi slightly got startled and jerked back...Di's "maar padegi" is to DIE FOR. <3 Whenever Jeevika does it...it actually feels RIGHT. The feeling you get is beautiful, poignant satisfaction...it just feels right. JM being together is right. <3 I don't know if the "itna maroongi na tujhe" part was even in the script...but KD did it SO naturally! Her expressions and pitch were COMPLETELY perfect! And the way Jeevika just drew Maanvi closer to her...and held onto her for dear life...more than just sisters. <3 Jeevika's scolding was shown again today...even during bidaai time, Mannu's always khaoing daant from Di...it's so real! I loved how Maanvi was barely keeping eye contact with Jeevika especially at the beginning of the scene...she just listened to Di's daant and handed her the bottle...and then like always, she couldn't hold back...*sigh* JM hugs always tug at my heart...and today, the pull was even stronger.

Going to KN...these two are PERFECTIONISTS! <3 The chemistry they share is TRULY unique and uber special...god bless them both! I just saw both SBS snippets of them...their singing is always a treat and the KN hug was SO genuine and sweet!!!! They share a very deep connection...the way Nia was admiring Krystle's new look...it was like a child just saw her mother looking extra fresh and extra beautiful, after a shopping trip! They're all praises for each other...and we're all praises for them! It's mutual guys! ROFL Heart This week...they've been nothing less than AMAZING. From JM's pain of being apart...to Mannu's bawling...to Jeevika's restlesness...to the admiring of the picture...to the phone calls...to "meri zindagi meri behen hai..." to the mini reunion...to the bidaai...phenomenal performances! KD's eyes speak VOLUMES...there's so MUCH love in them...it's beautiful. The Maan-vi part...the little hiccup while saying it...SO genuine! NS was outstanding like always...the part after JV drive off...my heart was pouring...she always leaves such a hard impact! LOVED her! Their crying was done beautifully today...I cried too. Maanvi's little wave...that was heartbreaking...it's definitely not THE END for JM. It never will be...it's a new beginning for both of them. I'm very intrigued to see how they'll both handle this test of separation...these 2 cant bear to be separated for a second, let alone days...let's see how everything unfolds. I don't know how I'm going to see them apart! I felt strange not seeing them together after the car scene...Maanvi alone gathering memories of her DI's most special day and Jeevika entering the Vadhera house...life! I'm so used to them being in the same frame...hope it gets handled in a fragile manner...the separation will make me love them even more, if it's possible, I think!

As for the precap, looks like Maanvi's illness track is back in the limelight. I guess the CTs were waiting for the wedding to be over with before resuming it...wonder how everything will slowly unfold! No matter who finds out first...Jeevika will obviously be the last one to find out, to keep the suspense. I'm guessing Jeevika will start becoming restless and feel that something's not right...and start becoming desperate for Maanvi to be with her. How everyone reacts to it...now that's going to be an obstacle that JM will have to cross together. THIS is the track I'm dying to see...but it needs to be handled with CARE. I want JM's separation aches before this all comes into play though...like you mentioned in your post, I don't want JM to be obliged to be together...I want them to WANT to be together...ache and pain for each other's presence (forgive me!)...it'll just bring out more beauty! The love between them will grow even stronger...it's going to be a treat to watch!

Jeevika's closing words...ah, it's so hard to describe how I'm feeling atm! "Naya parivaar" and everything...JV are beautiful but I just felt so strange seeing J without M! I need to make myself get used to it...but not for too long :p A new life starts Monday...let's see what happens! (PS - KD's new look is STUNNING...LOVING the new style!!!! She's unique...I think she's the first bahu to do it! I'm glad they didn't go for the typical saris...it seems so fresh!)

On a side note, I liked the episode on a whole as well! The VirMan/Viren-Maanvi scenes were adorable as well...excited for VirMan's track as well...Virat's already pushed aside his stubbornness to win for Maanvi's happiness. His expressions were super adorable...can't wait to see how "bhabhi ki behen" becomes someone super special in his life. ;) Also, I LOVED how Virat knew the shoes would be with Jeevika...ah, JM! "If I were Maanvi...where would I put the shoes?" "Obviously...bhabhi ke paas!" JM did it again...they're EVERYWHERE! <3   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Mystical--Tani91*Reemz*

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
I wasnt expecting Krystle to do so well man!The way she said 'Man..Manvi' was *bows* *claps*
KD & NS-Bang on man

Loved the bidaai scene and i agree with ur post:)

--Mystical--*Reemz*

nanaav

nanaav

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
I agree with u...The scene was so soul touching and i cried bucketzz!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

She does enjoy those scoldings from her elder sister! I guess she might have gotten in to this habit of getting in to messes because of that! lol

@Swamini-- lol she did mention how Manvi's a pain in the behind if she's present or not.LOL  the more she tries to keep her away from her and Jeevika, the more she'll find her in the talks as well as physically!

I think Jeevika is the only one who actually scolds her at the right times unlike others who blame for everything.

Jeevika's 'Manvi chants' are most probably going to increase. Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Mystical--mokshashreeNymeria

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

Agreed with everything

I usually am NOT a huge fan of bidaais (in real life) because I find the whole girl leaving her family to live with husband's family weird (lol dont get me wrong I mean that in a joking manner). Anyways the bidaai was done very beautifully without going OTT, in fact in real life one of my distant aunt's getting married and when her bidai took place her mom went berserk and held on to her and all and we all thought she was going to have a seizure or something...and ever since then I'm like these other bidaai's look so pheeki in front of thatLOL ROFL I don't like the concept of a the girl leaving her family behind and being termed as 'paraya dhan' but that is one tradition I don't think will ever change!

Back to Jeevika-Manvi, I agree with you guys that it was weird seeing Jeevika without the family or even Manvi...but again that's the way of life (and the way of the show) that from the beginning they've established the whole show so far on Jeevika's marriage so I'm looking forward to see how Jeevika will handle life without sis Yeh that is the way of life unfortunately but I don't think it will be the way in this show...not for long anyway. We all know they will be together soon <3 It's just a matter of how and when.

About Manvi's illness, I think that a combination of VirMan's love story mixed in with Jeevika-Manvi's relationship will definitely play into the whole reveal of it and all.

I had a comment on VirMan's story, sort of prediction(I kinda don't want it to be true though)...I feel like Viraat will find out about Manvi's disease before Jeevika and will realize that Manvi needs to be closest to Jeevika during this time (depending on if the illness is life-threatening or not) and will agree to engage/marry her because of this and that will bring Manvi into the house. Swamini obviously will have objections but Viraat will remain firm. I think that Jeevika might find out about Manvi's disease after VirMan's marriage There is a high possibility of him finding out first but one thing is for certain...Jeevika is finding out last :( Unless the revelation is made in front of both families. 

I really don't think Virat would agree to marry Manvi just so she can stay in the house with her sister. That kind of negates the whole purpose of the storyline na? Manvi will be entering her sister's in laws and that will create the huge uproar because by tradition, a girl is supposed to leave her family behind. Marriage for VirMan will come later...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top