Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Hiding game is definitelyyy going to take place! Hamesha hota hai -___- I don't approve of it really but then I like to see the heartache between the two (the sadist I am, I do enjoy them at times ROFL)

Manvi is suffering from high fever so I wonder if they will stop the journey to Rishikesh or not. Hmmm...! A promo would be nice!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The story from here on... (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Nah don't think they would stop the trip back home.   I don't think Beeji would go back to Wadera's ...lol she already knows what Swamini thinks of manvi.
They will start the illness track...but Jeevika might not come to know of it until later...may be 3 weeks in. till then they might carry on the "hiding."LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Yeh they do get back home. Just realised in this photo...Nia is on Rishikesh set

http://img.india-forums.com/images/600x0/173339-nia-sharma-on-sets-of-ek-hazaaron-mein-meri-behna-hain.jpg

Haww just realised, we may get to see the visuals of Rishikesh again. IDC if they're repeated but I miss seeing that place so much! 

What did you think of yesterday's scene btw?? I found it ULTRA adorable. The whole maar paregi gesture then the hug! <3 Damn adorable.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Mystical--Nymeria

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
I liked yesterday's reunion of Manvi with Jeevika as well. it was SO them!LOL . Others (Read: Swamini) say manvi is too stubborn...but Jeevika can be even more stubborn when it comes to her baby sister!

@Rishikesh...they might just repeat the outside scenarios or they might have made replica sets ...some parts. Don't think they would go back to shoot there anytime now. You do miss the original and authentic Rishikesh scenes...there was just a different feel to it as compared to the filming on sets. o well...i guess they have a budget to handle.

Edited by Ramy25 - 09 December 2011 at 6:38pm

--Mystical--*Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
I loved how Manvi just listened to Jeevika telling her off as if she enjoys being scolded by her older sister! LOL@ Jeevika being stubborn. She sure is going to give some shockers to Swamini bua ROFL

I think in yesterday's episode Swamini made a comment in her head about Manvi being a pain even when she's away from Jeevika. Prediction bahut sahi hai buaji!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Mystical--

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
She does enjoy those scoldings from her elder sister! I guess she might have gotten in to this habit of getting in to messes because of that! lol

@Swamini-- lol she did mention how Manvi's a pain in the behind if she's present or not.LOL  the more she tries to keep her away from her and Jeevika, the more she'll find her in the talks as well as physically!

--Mystical--*Reemz*

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Agreed with everything

I usually am NOT a huge fan of bidaais (in real life) because I find the whole girl leaving her family to live with husband's family weird (lol dont get me wrong I mean that in a joking manner). Anyways the bidaai was done very beautifully without going OTT, in fact in real life one of my distant aunt's getting married and when her bidai took place her mom went berserk and held on to her and all and we all thought she was going to have a seizure or something...and ever since then I'm like these other bidaai's look so pheeki in front of thatLOL

Back to Jeevika-Manvi, I agree with you guys that it was weird seeing Jeevika without the family or even Manvi...but again that's the way of life (and the way of the show) that from the beginning they've established the whole show so far on Jeevika's marriage so I'm looking forward to see how Jeevika will handle life without sis

About Manvi's illness, I think that a combination of VirMan's love story mixed in with Jeevika-Manvi's relationship will definitely play into the whole reveal of it and all.

I had a comment on VirMan's story, sort of prediction(I kinda don't want it to be true though)...I feel like Viraat will find out about Manvi's disease before Jeevika and will realize that Manvi needs to be closest to Jeevika during this time (depending on if the illness is life-threatening or not) and will agree to engage/marry her because of this and that will bring Manvi into the house. Swamini obviously will have objections but Viraat will remain firm. I think that Jeevika might find out about Manvi's disease after VirMan's marriage

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sammy_2010scarlet.moon*Reemz*

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
@tani: omg the other day i was thinking about the virman love story along the same lines...i also feel virat is going to play a big part in manvi's entry in the vadera house and most likely end up marrying her...but then again i don't want that to happen, i did like for their story to go from love to marriage...

sammy_2010*Reemz*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top