Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I don't know about anyone else but I found today's bidaai scene one of the most realistic ones on the desi small screen. There was rona dhona as expected but it touched your heart in the most genuine way possible. You really did feel like a daughter, a sister was leaving her family behind and starting afresh with her new life. 

JM scene felt incomplete, not because it was any less than perfect. It was absolutely beautiful but because you knew that this is not IT for them...this is NOT a goodbye. There may be a temporary separation but they will be together in the near future. You just got that feeling from it...! This must be the first time where the moments between a non-romantic jodi give me goosebumps. There is something quite undefinable about JM and Krystle-Nia's chemistry. The crying was absolutely SPOT on!! The way KD delivered the 'Man-vi' and how she lightly scolded her again for disappearing was beautifully emoted, the variation in her voice made it even more genuine. Nia sobbed and sobbed like a baby right till the end and it just felt SO real, you could literally feel Manvi's pain of losing her life in those tears she poured out endlessly. Hearing them both say 'Behen hai hum...khoon ka rishta hai hamara' was PERFECT especially because I had missed it so much.

Jeevika's closing words at the end of the episode made me realise how unaware she actually is of the future. Right now she is genuinely going to try and accept this new family happily but I could sense how Manvi's thoughts will gradually get to her to the point that she finds it too difficult to get used to the fact that she isn't around her. I could be completely wrong but if not Viren, then I'm pretty sure Jeevika dials Manvi's number on her wedding night (as shown on SBS) and she's also talking to her maybe the next day?! Like I said, I could be wrong but that's what it seemed like.

I kind of think it's a bit too soon for Manvi's illness to come out and to be honest, I don't want that to be the reason which makes Jeevika take her along. If Jeevika-Manvi are truly what the soulmates they have been shown to be then I would like it if Jeevika accepts that she cannot live without Manvi and needs her to be by her side. 

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

rockinggirl555Leena90--Mystical--sammy_2010Mysterious.Lady-tehreem-sihumokshashreemadhu_sridharcutie_mahimamoksha89bDgTmaankigeet4evercanuck-umzAraBearxxFullyFaltoo.S.H.I.E.L.D.Rach-dcMillerrr88.SilentPrincessxxXSejalXxxwadi..dollashred12-Gaganjot-minuucityoflightsscarlet.moonNymeriaa2zahid*Eva*Tani91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The story from here on..." in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Obviously Jeevika wants Manvi there but she is at her in-laws now and it is not up to her to decide if Manvi lives with her or not. So if the illness track does happen that would be a way to force Swamini and dadaji to allow Manvi to live in the house which otherwise may not be possible if she was not ill.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

-Pj-

IF-Rockerz

-Pj-

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

Reemz you are spot on as always. I don't know what it is with this show but they seem to be able to put on a show in the most realistic way. (In saying that I mean the sense of emotions, not always stories as that often has to be melodramatic)

I absolutely loved the bidaai sequence; it has to be the most genuine one I have been in a long time. Ok the crying is expected and the pain of separating from loved ones but as you said the scene was spot on. Kudos to both Nia and Krystle they are both brilliant at portraying their roles. The way Krystle used her voice when she called for Maanvi, how she scolded her as an elder sister would when she disappeared, was just beautiful.  And Nia crying at the bidaai of her only sister and her best friend, you could tell from both of them that they were losing something special.  'Behen hoon tumhare khoon ka ristha hai' was a great line to hear and have them say again, but also was perfect for the bidaai of these two sisters

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sammy_2010mokshashreecanuck-umz*Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Obviously Jeevika wants Manvi there but she is at her in-laws now and it is not up to her to decide if Manvi lives with her or not. So if the illness track does happen that would be a way to force Swamini and dadaji to allow Manvi to live in the house which otherwise may not be possible if she was not ill.

I'm pretty sure the illness will be the reason but a part of me wants the revelation to come sometime later. I don't think the Vadheras (well Swamini in particular) would be happy with Manvi joining them either way but it'd be interesting to see how Jeevika is able to convince everyone.

canuck-umz

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ejaz_biggestfan

Reemz you are spot on as always. I don't know what it is with this show but they seem to be able to put on a show in the most realistic way. (In saying that I mean the sense of emotions, not always stories as that often has to be melodramatic)

I absolutely loved the bidaai sequence; it has to be the most genuine one I have been in a long time. Ok the crying is expected and the pain of separating from loved ones but as you said the scene was spot on. Kudos to both Nia and Krystle they are both brilliant at portraying their roles. The way Krystle used her voice when she called for Maanvi, how she scolded her as an elder sister would when she disappeared, was just beautiful.  And Nia crying at the bidaai of her only sister and her best friend, you could tell from both of them that they were losing something special.  'Behen hoon tumhare khoon ka ristha hai' was a great line to hear and have them say again, but also was perfect for the bidaai of these two sisters

Agree completely! The twists maybe melodramatic because let's face it...they kind of have to but this show deals with them with a lot of sensitivity. 

I always end up smiling whenever Jeevika scolds Manvi even yesterday when she goes to raise her hand but ends up hugging her...that was SO cute!! They're brilliant together <3

mokshashree

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
I liked the fact that they showed the bidaai this way. There wasn't over the top rona-dhona and melodrama. One of the reasons is because it was given a build up for quite a long time...actually from the very first week. Jeevika and Manvi had been thinking and crying over this moment of separation for quite a long time and whether you accept it or deny it, they did sort of condition themselves as well as the viewers.
The scene when Manvi brings back that bottle of Ganga water and Jeevika chiding her a bit was nicely done and I was happy to hear their signature "Behn hoon main teri...khoon ka rishta hai humara"  again. It gave it a nice poignant feel to the moment.

All in all, it was a decent and subtle end to the wedding track. Eager to watch what lies ahead in Jeevika and Manvi's saga. Seems like Manvi's illness is the next big track.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sammy_2010mokshashree*Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

I liked the fact that they showed the bidaai this way. There wasn't over the top rona-dhona and melodrama. One of the reasons is because it was given a build up for quite a long time...actually from the very first week. Jeevika and Manvi had been thinking and crying over this moment of separation for quite a long time and whether you accept it or deny it, they did sort of condition themselves as well as the viewers.
The scene when Manvi brings back that bottle of Ganga water and Jeevika chiding her a bit was nicely done and I was happy to hear their signature "Behn hoon main teri...khoon ka rishta hai humara"  again. It gave it a nice poignant feel to the moment.

All in all, it was a decent and subtle end to the wedding track. Eager to watch what lies ahead in Jeevika and Manvi's saga. Seems like Manvi's illness is the next big track.

True, they and we had all been prepared for it. It's the after-effects which I'm really interested in...! How is this separation going to affect them? I think I have some idea but the next track is definitely going to be about bringing Manvi in to the Vadhera house.

Hope they're not apart for too long because it just feels weird...even today seeing Jeevika in that new family without Beeji, Chacha, Chachi, B Beeji, Dabbu and of course Manvi was strange.

Nymeria

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
lol it was definitely weird not to see them both together finally. After all, we as viewers have been so accustomed to seeing them together!
Regarding Manvi back to Wadera house--- I don't know how soon Jeevika would come to know about Manvi and how soon Jeevika might try to get manvi besides her. I mean Manvi might try hiding it from Jeevika for a little while thinking that she's been just married and if she hears of her illness then she might get worried about her and such. If not Manvi herself, then may be Beeji might try to avoid Jeevika from knowing about Manvi out of fear of Swamini. hmmm...questions questionsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashree*Reemz*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top