a poll on bajajians!!! - Page 2

Poll

whom do u think is d most crrazy bajaj fan??... :)

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ronit thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hey thank you sooooooo Much for putting me in i really felt Gud when i saw my name up there thanku soooo much for including my name in the Crazy fans thanks again!πŸ˜‰
Ronit thumbnail

1st thing:- hey ronit_bose_roy a warm welcum to you from all Ronit fans hope u enjoy here and welcum to Ronit gang

2nd thing:- Thank You soooooooo much for calling me crazy abut Ronit i take that as a complimantπŸ˜› thank you sooo much

3rd thing:- WOOHOOO!!! soo many votes for me can u people please post ur reply's who voted for me aakhiir main bhi jaano ka koun koun mujhe crazy samjhta hai ronit ka peecha

ronit_dream thumbnail

hey thanks for including me..πŸ˜†

I am not voting in this one..I think all of us are equally crazy- mansi, ronit, ronitfan, sabiya, galactic, ayush, all of us...

aashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey u r welcome ronitt.... my god u seem to be one craazzy fan..i can see that in the result....!!!..😊
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Even I didn't vote.. too tough to decide
galactic4_1000 thumbnail

Yeah actually i feel its kinda unfair to say that one person is the craziest fan of ronit!!! Coz all of us love him!!!!!!!!!!

Ronit thumbnail
aashi r u pointing towards me that i am crazy fan of ronit by seeing the results or r u pointing to ronit_bose_roy well if u r pointing towards me then THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH DUDE!πŸ˜‰ Edited by Ronit - 19 years ago
aashi thumbnail
yes i m pointing towards you ronit... !!!...😊
aashi thumbnail
hey arti, manasi..i wish u too had voted...πŸ˜’
Ronit thumbnail
THANKS!!! aashi i think i will vote or arti manasi or Ronitfan if there were others then i had also voted for Galatic but it's difficult to choose between them becaz they all r my friends so i will vote for none but ya sure i am keeping and eye on the results