India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

I felt bad for Anuj:(

princessno.1 IF-Dazzler
princessno.1
princessno.1

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

I know, U guys gonna be behind me, but I felt bad for him, cause I know how embarrsed he might be standing there on stage, where all the judges and people wanted him to be voted out.  i think it is very big insult for him.  I am feeling really sorry for this poor guyCry

and I am feeling sad that Amey is outCry

heartsmart Senior Member
heartsmart
heartsmart

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I am sad that Amey is out but Anuj has nothing to do with it, so why embarrassing him?

Everybody knows when the competition depends upon vote it's not only singing but half singing and half popularity.

I am proud of Amey, the way he handled the situation.
Way to go Amey!

A true talent can never be suppressed.
princessno.1 IF-Dazzler
princessno.1
princessno.1

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Clap

Originally posted by heartsmart

I am sad that Amey is out but Anuj has nothing to do with it, so why embarrassing him?

Everybody knows when the competition depends upon vote it's not only singing but half singing and half popularity.

I am proud of Amey, the way he handled the situation.
Way to go Amey!

A true talent can never be suppressed.

I agree,  I am also very happy the Amey handled everything, he is very very brave guy.ClapClap

but I am just saying Anuj must be very embarrsed, thats allCry

babli1 Senior Member
babli1
babli1

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
hey princess no.1 i agree...

Amey is great guy, he handled this shock very nicely, hats off to him, he is great human being..
I think Amey too realized that everyone is angry on Anuj, so he himslef said "anuji apne jaal talented hai, talen has no deifnition etc."

i used to like amey a lot, now i respect him Smile
amritha19 Goldie
amritha19
amritha19

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
i did feel a lil sorry for anuj but i in a way he is responsible for it. i dun mean the vote out of amey but the fact tht he has given opportunity for ppl to doubt his talent and ability. he let down the judges who beleived in his talent and brought him back in spite of better deserving contestants. i really hope anuj will learn something from all the criticism and perform at the level which is expected of him at this point of the ocmpetition.
sweet.love02 IF-Dazzler
sweet.love02
sweet.love02

IF Jai & Veeru

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessno.1

I know, U guys gonna be behind me, but I felt bad for him, cause I know how embarrsed he might be standing there on stage, where all the judges and people wanted him to be voted out. i think it is very big insult for him. I am feeling really sorry for this poor guyCry

I totally agree with you. I'm sure that he will rock on the next episode because everyone expects a lot from him since Amey is out Cry
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
i never thut anuj was to be blamed...if it wasnt anuj..it cud've been sandeep...if not sandeep den karunya

i think voting had nothing to do with it...sumthing else is behind this

itz not anuj's fault at all that he was in and amey was out...he didnt make the results up
amritha19 Goldie
amritha19
amritha19

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetannie

Originally posted by princessno.1

I know, U guys gonna be behind me, but I felt bad for him, cause I know how embarrsed he might be standing there on stage, where all the judges and people wanted him to be voted out. i think it is very big insult for him. I am feeling really sorry for this poor guyCry

I totally agree with you. I'm sure that he will rock on the next episode because everyone expects a lot from him since Amey is out Cry

considering the trend so far, i don't think anuj will b able to perform on par with karu or may b even sandeep. this is not the first time tht somthing has been expected of him. in his first gala ppl especially judges expected better but they gave him the benefit of doubt and expected a good performance but again it was a lil better but not on par with the rest. and so the saaga of expectations continues. but i really hope that he wakes up fromhis slumber and realizes tht he is not a picnic, he is in a singing competition. he better make a gr8 comback else he will b doomed as the undeserving one.

Go to top