Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Kissa Kiss Ka!- Thks to Sonya frm Yahoogr

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

By Vickey Lalwani

Is Zee's Tumhari Disha attempting to be a Mills and Boons novel? Or is it getting carried away by the plethora of kisses on the big screen?  According to reliable sources, DK (Ashish Nayyar) and Disha (Chhavi Mittal) were recently supposed to kiss each other in a particular scene. 

The sad part is, it didn't happen. Reason? Chhavi threw lots of tantrums and refused to lock her lips with DK. Why? Wasn't Ashish given mouth refreshers like Himanshu Malik in Khawish? Or did Chhavi not want to do a Mallika Sherawat? Whatever.  When contacted, Chhavi said, "There was no such scene. I don't know why you ask me this." 

Producer of the show, Rupali Guha (Film Farm Productions) endorsed, "I think you guys have mixed up your buzz on my show with the buzz on some other show. My show does not demand any titillation. There has been romance in the show. There shall always be. But we will not cross a certain limit," she added.  Phew! As if we expected Chavi and Guha to accept!

Unlike the current TV trend where actors prefer their co-stars as spouses, Chhavi Mittal fell in love instead with Mohit Hussein the director of her first ever debut romantic tele-film called Yes Or No that has been aired on the Cinema Ghar slot on Sahara One. Chhavi played the lead in the film. Did Chhavi not kiss Ashish because Mohit is very possessive of her? Has he laid down certain conditions to her?  Anyways, Nehas, Mallikas, Sameeras, Payals, Meghnas can relax. TV damsels are not out to challenge them. Not yet at least!

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

way to go chavvi..though i personaly want DK and Disha to get together..i dont think its necessary for them to get on that way on screen with kisses etc...c'mmom..look at both of them. They communicate so much with just their action..just their looks at each other are enough for fireworks...leave some stuff for our imagination!!!

how far can tv actors go to get good trp ratings ?

Thanks for sharing that piece of Info lata!! by the way ur updates are great and fantastic..waiting for the next one.

Veda.

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 2:27am | IP Logged

LOLloll kissa kiss ka LOLloll wonder if that true - probz might be i don't think chavvi wouldn want to kiss ashish if she was marrying mohit loll - if it is then guys we just missed viewing the ulitamite disha and dk love sence loll LOL- oh well it could be arumour you know how much stuff is actually lies these days we'll just have to wait and find out LOL loll thanks for the article lata Big smile and as usual thank you for updating your updates are great !!! Big smileany news on dishas health hope she get better soon Smile

Love Asian Princess Smile

Edited by Asian Princess - 27 March 2005 at 2:28am
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 2:57am | IP Logged

i agree with u bluefish

thanks for the info lata

when is Chhavi getting married????

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Well I still feel these shows are family shows  with timing when the whole family from grandma to grandchildren sitting together and watching, and agree bluefish  that they don't need to show any kissing shows or titillating scene to express love. Scenes can be very symbolic with facial and expression of eyes.

Thanks for the information Lata well with Chavi's marriage fast approaching and this being a daily show, I wonder if Chavi will be taking some time off.

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Claphey everyone

its KPEmbarrassed

i agree w/ u allSmile

LOOK at the chem just btwn their looks and hand touchesClap

its enough to show the strong ties btwn the 2 charachtersLOL

many families nowadays have very few shows where they could sit together and watch mBig smile

though  I WONDER what ASHISH would have said to the reporters if he was asked any question regarding a KISS!!!!!!!!Wink

LOVE to hear from u guys

love KP

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I absolutely agree with bluefish. Much rather use our own imagination. And a touch can say so much more than a heavy clincher.
Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 8:32am | IP Logged

yehh dat soo true guys when u tcome to think about it disha and dk share more of a emtional bond which makes they're relationship different to all others in the serial!!! Smile- yehh when they hug and hold hands it soo sweet Smile

Love Asian Princess

Go to top