this forum needs to liven up :D

Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hey guys
im niza, and i've only just started watching this show πŸ˜³ im usually a silent reader, but this forum is sooo quiet, even i seem talkative πŸ˜† and iust can't bear the fact that Phulwa is such a good show, yet the forum is bauling with creations, updates, episode analysis, and lots of general talking and discussions about the show 

i think this show is quite good, and im liking the current track, i love shows that have powerful leading ladies, and we all have to admit phulwa is quite powerful πŸ˜†even if she has a tendency to cry a lot, but she is still stronger than most leading ladies, who only cry, atleast phulwa does something about her problems after crying, and i love how she doesn't need a man or someone else to solve her problems. 

And i am also liking this abhay character, now i know ur all gona say " whattt, u like abhay??" πŸ˜² but come on guys, how many leading man do you get with so much depth to him, so much pain, and a main guy who has a negative side to him πŸ˜•

Anyway the point isnt the characters, the point of this post is this forum πŸ˜Š i just  think people on this forum need to start participating abit more, like have some discussions on da show, have game of the week, discusiion of the week, make some creations, 

And most importantly, comment and like on posts, i so some previous episode updates, that would have one comment, after the people spend so much effort t update, no one even replies or says thak you 

So comeon guys, liven up the forum a bit πŸ˜ƒ make this forum a lovely bubbly friendly forum, not a desert πŸ˜†

No offense or bashing meant 
Niza πŸ˜›

COME ON PEOPLE START COMMENTING, AND LIKING πŸ˜ƒ
it says six people have looked at the post, but no replies πŸ˜­
it only takes a few secconds to write a reply peeps, liven up πŸ˜† i wanna see this forum, bursting and cheery
Edited by neezy4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niza_Khanie thumbnail
come on people comment, πŸ˜²
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes😊
I do agree with you totally. Phulwa is a very good serial. It requires attention in this forum also. Phulwa and Abhay both are awesome and acting superb.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Abhay is also not fully negative. He has problems and so frustated. More over he trusts his father so much but Thakur is using his trust only achieve his incentives.😑
Phulwa is a good person and wants to help poor people. And Abhay knows that she is good but he is not accepting it. But somewhere in his mind he has concern for Phulwa. I am sure he cares for Phulwa even though he taunts her.😳
With in some days he will definitely realize and fall for our Phulwa. But Phulwa is in a state that she wants to take revenge on Thakurs but she has no intensions to do a wifely duties. Once Abhay falls for Phulwa then it will be very interesting to watch as how he convinces Phulwa that he really loves her and can't live without her.😍
So a love track is waiting for us which will be going to be a block buster.
Coming to Thakur's sister she is the worst and her son is like him and i have a feeling that if he irritates Phulwa and when Abhay know about his bad intensions and bad behaviour with Phulwa how he will react??πŸ₯³
Coming to Thakur's wife she has t change and she should become strong and support Phulwa.πŸ‘ Phulwa would defintely try to give her her rights in her house.πŸ‘
Daadi and Sharbathi πŸ€£
so we are going to see an upcoming awesome scenesπŸ˜ƒ
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally!! So good to see this post!! 
And even more happy to read your thoughts!! I sooo AGREEE!! πŸ˜ƒ
hehe. Yes this forum totally needs to liven up. And it needs more people who actually comment lol. and we are soo deprived of good avi and sig makers!! Sigh! I wish i could make some! πŸ˜’

Anyways coming to the show...Oh im so in love with Abhay-Phulwa!! Esp Abhay! <3 πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Ha! It feels good to say it aloud! :P 
I know most people here dont like him but i am so loving his character. ;P
Yes he is mean and aggressive but there is reason behind it. He is not negative. Just a slight grey character. Right now he doesn't know the truth but once he does im sure his attitude will change. And besides i think he is really cute! β˜ΊοΈ
And like some of you even im desperately waiting for some good romantic scenes between the two. πŸ˜³

And yes people please comment!! Even a single word will do but come on now! πŸ˜ƒ
Niza_Khanie thumbnail
YEa, hehe, when i say negative, i don't mean evil,i think it would have been if i had said grey shades to his personality :-P nd yea, i looked in the creations gallery, and the last time any siggies were made were when shanakr was still alive, nd now theres no one here who wants to make some siggies or avi's on abhay and phulwa :-( too bad, i don't know how to make em either, but i think niow the story is getting a romance track, the show will start gettin peoples attention again :-P
nd yea, i didnt think of it this way, or that now when the thakur's nephew tries misbehaving wid phlwa, abhay's protective nature will come out yippeee
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: neezy4eva

YEa, hehe, when i say negative, i don't mean evil,i think it would have been if i had said grey shades to his personality :-P nd yea, i looked in the creations gallery, and the last time any siggies were made were when shanakr was still alive, nd now theres no one here who wants to make some siggies or avi's on abhay and phulwa :-( too bad, i don't know how to make em either, but i think niow the story is getting a romance track, the show will start gettin peoples attention again :-P
nd yea, i didnt think of it this way, or that now when the thakur's nephew tries misbehaving wid phlwa, abhay's protective nature will come out yippeee

oh wow
I really want to see his possessive and protective nature towards Phulwa. πŸ˜ƒAnd in addition to that i also want to see Abhay falling for Phulwa unknowingly and realizing that he really loves Phulwa a lot and convincing her to be with him forever then it is going to be a superb scene.😳
And ya we have to comment on the episodes also by starting a Discussion Thread and Commenting about each episode on it then it will be helpful in improving our ranking also.😊
I really want to see the reaction of Abhay about Thakur's nephew behaviour with Phulwa. And i also want Abhay to respect Phulwa.😍
Waiting to see Abhay Phulwa love track 
Ameres thumbnail
I agree with both of you. And talking about increasing the rank please start commenting on all the following links to increase the rank of our fav actors! 

Try and commenting there as much as often to increase their rank. πŸ˜Š

And yes hit the 'Chaska Meter' to increase our forum rank! :D

and as for the discussion how about we make a thread or AT for Abhay-Phulwa. There we can discuss the epi and everything and most importantly our fav Abhay-Phulwa.😳 πŸ˜³
It will be the exclusive place for Abhay-Phulwa fans to drool and discuss. πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Wat say?! :D
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
Niza_Khanie thumbnail
yup totally agree ladies (u r all ladies here arnt u, theres no guy here is dere 😳)
chaska meter -  check
commenting - check
liking - check
fan pages- check
discussion thread-check!!!!!!
πŸ˜ƒ
how bout game of the week
discussion of the week
and im also thinking of sending pm's to them people who used to make creations for this forum, to request if they would be interested in making some new ones of Abhay and phulwa πŸ˜› but i dnt wanna b bossy wht do u guys think???πŸ˜•πŸ˜³
sanchanas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hai friends.. i am also the new member of this forum... please update the written updates for phulwa serial.. because i doesn't know hindi... other serials like sasural simar ka, parichay balika vadhu all r have written update daily.. why not update the phulwa serial in written so please friends update the phulwa serial in written  daily.. then nowadays i saw only the hindi serial without knowing hindi... but by keep watching somewhat understand the words of serial.. phulwa is very good see... i am also waiting for phulwa abay scenes...
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchanas

hai friends.. i am also the new member of this forum... please update the written updates for phulwa serial.. because i doesn't know hindi... other serials like sasural simar ka, parichay balika vadhu all r have written update daily.. why not update the phulwa serial in written so please friends update the phulwa serial in written  daily.. then nowadays i saw only the hindi serial without knowing hindi... but by keep watching somewhat understand the words of serial.. phulwa is very good see... i am also waiting for phulwa abay scenes...

Hello Sanchanas. 
Welcome to the forum. πŸ˜Š

There are daily written updates available. Last weeks written updates are all present in the forum please check previous pages you will find the posts. 
And if you still need any help you can ask us or post in the help desk. :)

And yeah please join us in the discussion thread too! πŸ˜ƒ