3 GAMES THAT REPRESENT 'KKUSUM'

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
3 Cool Games the Represent 'Kkusum'

Warning: If you get offended easily by the jokes and comments of your favorite characters, I suggest that you not read on...and if you do and are angry by the message or reply back with some harsh comment, I will just say "I told you so!" So if your daring to read on....it's up to you...

Game 1: Monkey in the middle:

Well we all know the game Monkey in the middle. There are 3 players and there's a ball.
2 players stand across from eachother and the 3rd player stands in the middle.
The two players then start bouncing the ball back and forth to eachother and the middle player tries to grap the ball.
Players:
Player 1: Garv
Player 2: Kshitij
Player 3: Kali
Ball: Kumud

This game is similar to this Love square because
the Ball starts off with Player on...after awhile he immediately throws the ball to player 2 which can't take it so he throws the ball back. The one in the middle in fidgeting to get the ball and just destroy it!! But usually player 3 fails because player 1 and 2 are just too good to hand the ball over to player 3 to destroy it. The ball keeps flying back and forth back and forth....
Garv, Kumud,Kali and Nakul can also play this game...

Game 2: Volley Ball

Players:
Player 1:Kkusum
Player 2:Mahi
Player3:Tashu
Player4:Esha
Ball: Abhay

Well we all know this fun game...Volleyball!
There's a net and about 6 players...in this game there will only be 4 players so it will be 2 on two...The players keep surfing or hitting the ball to each side...the object is to well...score on the other side!

Player 1 gets the ball and whacks it across over to the other side then Player 4 gets it and surf's the ball across the net...quickly Player 3 hits it with all her might after caressing the ball happily (because she finally caught it!)
But suddenly next to her Player 1 is growing rather impatient so...she thinks up a clever way to grab the ball...which she does! But then Player 2 starts growling and the ball drops from Player 1's hands and lands next to Player 2's feet! What a maricle!!
Then Player 4 shakes her head and tells Player 2 to surf the ball quickly. Player 1 gets the ball and spikes it! In the end the ball falls and nobody wins. The 4 players decide to hold a rematch...

Game 3: Pingpong.

Players:
Racket 1: Kshitij
Racket 2: Garv
Ping Pong: Kumud
Player 1: Kali
Player 2: Nakul

Ping pong is a fun game.
Player 1 decides to play against Player too. They both grab the rackets. Player 1 grabs Racket 2 and Player 2 grabs Racket 1. They pick up the ping pong and start playing...and the ball goes back and forth back and forth...sometimes the ball even goes past his boundry...off limits...

And that's it for now! The 3 games the represent Kkusum! Please comment on what you think or you can add more games or examples of your own!!

Another cool game will work..it's a board game called 'Clue'
It's where 6 players go around a mansion and see who murdered who...hmmmm....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garv sachdev thumbnail

great,grt,gr8.

I just loved it.

thnx 4 making me laugh so much

Edited by garv sachdev - 19 years ago
Racmonpheebs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
that was great mind. at last some creativity in kkusum
Racmonpheebs
samir_soni thumbnail
πŸ˜† You think so much about the show. Wonder what Kekta will do if she reads this topic. Cry? or become complete pagol? or just feel sorry for us and end the show?
icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 good gamesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ........................(persons tried of hitting the ball, it doesn't leave him alone)

ejaz fan 609 thumbnail
That was wonderful!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
smilingstar3 thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Thanx all!!
glad you like
oh and icy_devil that's hilarious!!!πŸ˜†
sumaira.daud thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hahaha..that's sooooo true!!!!
sweetchick786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

omg lolz thanx a lot for makin my day!! man that waz the funniest thing ever! lolz i just luv the gamez!!

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
You can add tennis in there too....
Player 1:Kali
Player 2:Kkumud
Ball: Garv

OR...

Player 1:Kshitij
Player2:Garv
Ball: Kkumud

nice topic though.....loved it...was laughing so hard that i almost fell off my chair...