Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

UPDATE - 15/03/06

s_andy IF-Dazzler
s_andy
s_andy

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Here's today's update--
1. Episode starts with charu walking on the road thinking what she saw b/w sujal & kashish,then her moments with sujal Dead Dead Dead while sujal on the other hand is thinking about charu & her decision.

Veena is telling CG & lalit that they need to bring back charu just then vasu comes & asks them to see the CD-in the CD it is shown that kashish & sujal r hugging-they get shocked.Veena starts leaving when vasu stops her by saying that see how kashish is still trying to come back to the house to which veena replies that she knows that this isn't the whole truth.Vasu then tells her that see how sujal is still after kashish,then she tells lalit that see how sujal is arranging the finance for the company & also tells them that they(sujal & kashish) r enjoying with each other & blames kashish for the troubles,after saying this she leaves.

Kashish tells sinha that she cannot re-unite with sujal as she knows that how much charu loves sujal & she cannot see her unhappy while sinha tries to support her.
Kashish tells him that she cannot do anything as charu doesn't want to listen to anything,sinha then tells her that he knows that sujal is everything for her but also for charu & is confused whom he should support & also cannot see his daughters in any problem.

2. Rishi alongwith aman goes to a disco where rishi tells him that this girl is his bhabhi-goes to her & hugs her & then tries to pretend as if he thought she was someone else.Then he invites her for a dance-she agrees,while dancing rishi asks which perfume is she using to which the girl replies that if a person doesn't know which lady's perfume is one using then he doesn't deserve to even dance with her Confused Confused -rishi then tells her that if he wants to dance with someone then he has to remember all the perfume's names LOL ,just then baouji comes & tells her the perfume's name & then he invites her at his place to which she agrees after which they leave.While rishi tells aman that this baouji is some special person & knows how to flirt with a girl.

Kashish is still thinking about charu's decision when a call comes(it's charu)-she tells kashish that she wants to meet her as she wants to talk to her(after saying this she hangs up the phone).Kashish is waiting at the market place when charu comes & kashish asks her that why she wanted her to meet her to which charu replies that she wanted to show her something-just then sujal comes-kashish is surprised.Afterwhich charu leaves,kashish then tells sujal that she didn't knew that charu wanted her to meet him & if she had knew this then she wouldn't had come.Sujal tells her that they were meant to be together but kashish disagrees & tells him that now they r seperate & would not re-unite again.Sujal then tells her that even now they should be together & this decision made by charu should have taken earlier as she also knows that he only loves her,kashish tells him that decision taken by charu is wrong & may in the near future she will realise that what big mistake she has committed.Sujal tells her that he only loved her even when he was tushar but she didn't,kashish then tells him that she isn't that selfish as charu has married now him,sujal then tells her that his relation with charu is just for the sake of it & is happy that charu has made this decision.Kashish asks him to forget about their past to which sujal replies that the present would be their past & now atleast they could give it a try,kashish still disagrees.Kashish then tells him that charu loves him a lot when sujal asks her that doesn't she love him also.

3. Kanan asks charu to change her decision but charu disagrees & tells her that this decision she should have taken it earlier.Charu then tells her that now she's satisfied that sujal is with his love(she says this while crying),kanan then asks her that why is she then crying to which she replies that from now she has to bear this pain as everyone does in love.Kanan then blames charu for the problems that is b/w her & sujal & again asks her to change the decision to which charu disagrees again afterwhich she leaves.

Sujal then asks kashish that if she loves him or not to which she replies that she loves her sister more than him & cannot see tears in her eyes.Sujal then tells her that he cannot see tears in her eyes & still loves her a lot.Kashish asks him to forget about her & stay with charu as she loves him a lot to which sujal disagrees.Sujal then starts asking her all sort of questions like will she forget him,will she forget those moments which they spent together,will she forget about the dreams which they dreamt about etc. to which kashish tells him to stop & also that she cannot hear anything more as sujal watches...................................
          Overall a boring episode,may be in the next 2-3 episodes it will shown that either charu is pregnant Dead Dead or kashish has become baouji's employee.I can tell u guys this much that kashish & sujal would not re-unite for the next 4-6 months otherwise how will the story move forward??????? anyways do send in ur reviews....... Smile Tongue

Here's the link to the video--
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=231792

Courtesy - topranger

Edited by s_andy - 15 March 2006 at 10:38pm

pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:53am | IP Logged

thanks a lot for your super fast update Clap Clap Clap

hey i am first today i think its for the first timeLOL

Edited by pari0706 - 15 March 2006 at 12:10pm
kumkum_001 Senior Member
kumkum_001
kumkum_001

thanx a lot im the first Wink
kumkum_001 Senior Member
kumkum_001
kumkum_001

lol never mind again im second LOL
RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update andy.Agree with you this triangle will continue for the next 6-7 months.I just wish kashish stops being so mahan and think about herself for a change.About charu i am still not sure about her.She is definitely cooking something.
friskysam IF-Rockerz
friskysam
friskysam

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Whts wrong with Kashish..stupid girl

And i still dont buy tht Charu has become good Confused
pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
i think kash's stomach will start aching and sujal will rush her to hospital and then come to know that she's pregnent LOL and then i think they would re-unite hopefully if charu stays firm and could make kash change her decision then its possible

ok i think it should be that way as i think that as all of us know we were not happy 4 S&C coming together and that message i think should have reached ektamai and hopefully she could have made a decision to re-untie kassh & sujal Clap Embarrassed Wink

this is just my thought but there are 99% chances that i am wrong thinking of ektamai's mind Angry any way some one told me that one should always think positive

i know that a real world and ekta has no connections LOL but hey you never know Wink do reply

Edited by pari0706 - 15 March 2006 at 12:09pm
PrInc£s$ ANg£L IF-Dazzler
PrInc£s$ ANg£L
PrInc£s$ ANg£L

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
thank you Smile

Go to top