Kkusum

India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Kkusum Future Episodes (Spoilers!!) (Page 6)

Delicacy42 Groupbie
Delicacy42
Delicacy42

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
shweta left allllll balaji soaps because she had asked for a raise but didnt get one.....nausheen left becuase her new role (of the next generation) was twice as her real age is and was in the show.....ok JAMMY!!!!!!!!! Dead Dead

Reesh Senior Member
Reesh
Reesh

Posted: 23 October 2004 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
great audi..gud sense of humour...i feel sorry for miss kapoor!!!
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Delicacy42

shweta left allllll balaji soaps because she had asked for a raise but didnt get one.....nausheen left becuase her new role (of the next generation) was twice as her real age is and was in the show.....ok JAMMY!!!!!!!!! Dead Dead

Yeah right!!! like you asked shweta why she left the show Embarrassed. Below is the part from her interview in mid-day news paper !!  Also definetly she wont directly say that the story is stagnant(should i say roting!!), considering she needs to work for T.V industry in future thus she wont directly defy Balaji soaps . but she was good enough to accept that atleast her role of Esha had nothing left to it. So Please get your facts straight, before Argueing with others.

-------------------------

http://ww1.mid-day.com/entertainment/television/2004/septemb er/92828.htm

But why this sudden decision to quit both these popular shows?
It was not a sudden decision at all. It has been playing on my mind for a very long time. In fact in Kkusum, my character of Esha has lost its flavour. Anyway, I was hardly there in the plot of late. For Kahaani…, too, it has been the same.

------------------------ 

Also please read the full interview it was never about money but the fact that there was nothing left for her to keep playing the same dumb role of Esha!! Same was with nausheen its just unfortunate I cant get my hands on her interview on line. But I am sure read to it in a news paper. Her interview was also on the same line that there was no emotion left for her to play in Kkusum.

So now that I have cleared your mis-understanding somewhat. Now will you reply my question which you have been avoiding the whole time throughout this thread.

One postive thing about the current story of this show!!!

Jammy.

P.S: This is my last post on this thread. I have replied all your queries. now its your turnWink

Edited by jammy - 25 October 2004 at 6:18pm
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

You've done your homework Jammy. Good Job!Thumbs Up

URVI Newbie
URVI
URVI

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 5:52am | IP Logged
maybe the previous serials have been showing unrealistic things but since the younger generation came into the scene like kshitij, kumud etc. i like to watch kusum. Especially after sohan came i don't miss a single episode. Smile

Go to top