Kkusum

India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Kkusum Future Episodes (Spoilers!!) (Page 4)

bholi_ben Groupbie
bholi_ben
bholi_ben

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

what Jammy!!! You really sound waiting for someone who you can get married with! you sound desperate.

Baal vivah nahin chaaiye but sachin way is your way!

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bholi_ben

what Jammy!!! You really sound waiting for someone who you can get married with! you sound desperate.

Baal vivah nahin chaaiye but sachin way is your way!

DO I?? Confused

By the way would you like to marry me ???Embarrassed

LOL

I was just kidding, I am just pulling people's leg, Now (un)fortunately most of the people on the list are ladies!! so I guess I must have toed the line once or twice but never crossed it (I guess.)

Fraknly I still have a year of two before I plan to take the plung.Smile

I promise,  then I will inform youWink. If you wanna get your named added in my list then PM meLOLLOL

Jammy.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Jammy if you really HATE Kkusum so much you should leave the room while your mum is watching and do something more interesting instead.  Or you could stay in the same room and read a newspaper or something.  Or if you are eating at the time read a magazine at the same time (I always have to read whilst eating - dont know why) anyway you could utilise the time a bit better.  Delicacy has a point if you hate the show so much why do you post on the shows forum so much?????

I dont mean to be nasty just curious -

I think you secretly like the show!  Who do you fancy Kkusum Kumid or Kali???Wink

Delicacy42 Groupbie
Delicacy42
Delicacy42

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
exactly my point.....surnita!! Smile
sarah_habib Senior Member
sarah_habib
sarah_habib

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

Jammy that was cooolllllll...... i can feel the torture you take in your writing....

May GOd help you to bare more episode of this serial ..

BEST OF LUCK

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surnita

Jammy if you really HATE Kkusum so much you should leave the room while your mum is watching and do something more interesting instead.  Or you could stay in the same room and read a newspaper or something.  Or if you are eating at the time read a magazine at the same time (I always have to read whilst eating - dont know why) anyway you could utilise the time a bit better.  Delicacy has a point if you hate the show so much why do you post on the shows forum so much?????

I dont mean to be nasty just curious -

I think you secretly like the show!  Who do you fancy Kkusum Kumid or Kali???Wink

I dont follow the show regularlyDead, I'd be dead If I did. But it is so pathetic that if you watch just one of its episode in a week then you can guess what happened through out. Sorry but I cant read while eating. Once in a week comes the time when I have to watch itCry. I thank god after it that I came alive through it. AS for I cant change the channel for I dont wanna hurt my mum's, but most of the time in week I am in my computer room. There are many poor chap in this country who cant change the channels according to thier will all the time.

As for me liking the show yuck!! If you havent noticed I have not wrote anything to suggest it. Also I havent wrote an Update so it doesnt means that I watch it regularly or follow it. As for Kumud and Kali just read my comments and you will see what I mean. They may be good looking but one is Dumb and other is a DUMB B****. So lets just forget it. As I said before beauty is not the only thing that I like. 

Also I comment on it because it is the only K-Brigade serial that runs in my house.Thank God my mom doesnt watches Star Channel!!!  And I worte about it because I wanted to make my views heard and frustration posted somewhere. The bais setindia board as always rejects my post. I hate it when the girls of india are potrayed in a bad way. I also seriously hate to see Girls, and ladies defending the shown when in the serial womanhood is nearly butchered!! the ethics of indian women is no where to be seen. Lets just take a small example. Kkusum is supposed to be a show of an AAM ladki. but you hardly see her live the life of an AAM ladki!!

I also gave a reason as to why my mom watches it is that it has become her habit to follow it. Now doubt she also always has somethings to comment about its absurd episodes. But then it has become a routine and the problem is that nothing else intresting comes according to her during that time, and most of the viewers I guess watch it because they follow sony from 8.30 pm to 10.30 and at 9.00 its exactly comes between our fav shows i.e Ayushman and JJKN.

Jammy.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Delicacy42

exactly my point.....surnita!! Smile

You still havent answered my query as to what you like about the story of the show???

But I guess it is damn difficult to find something to comment on a story less showLOL

Jammy.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 7:48am | IP Logged
To be honest I dont really watch Kkusum my mum does too and sometimes before Jassi is on I catch the end of it - It seems so bad its good.LOL

Go to top