Kkusum

India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Kkusum Future Episodes (Spoilers!!) (Page 3)

Delicacy42 Groupbie
Delicacy42
Delicacy42

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 11:00am | IP Logged
hey guyz....everyone is entitle to their opinion but if u dun like ekta's show.....(n i repeat) WHY WASTE UR TIME WRITING ABOUT IT????????????????????????????????????????????? Confused Confused Angry

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Delicacy42

hey guyz....everyone is entitle to their opinion but if u dun like ekta's show.....(n i repeat) WHY WASTE UR TIME WRITING ABOUT IT????????????????????????????????????????????? Confused Confused Angry

And I repeat everybody has a right to express his like and dislikes!! I dont like her shows!!  Also its very important to let her know what we like and dislike. For if we dont she will keep showing the same crap, 

If we dont let her know our dislikes of the current on goings.Then let me tell you, 1 year down the line Kumud will also be married atleast 3 times (there are full chances of the 2nd marriage already). Kali must have taken the role of Esha!! Kusum will take the role of Aai. To top it all. sh*tij's daughter will be having illegimate twins!! Garv's daughter will be behind sh*tij's Mangetar!! Esha's son will be behind Garv's daughter. Garv will still be crying. sh*tij will be giving slaps to his daughter's mangetar!! Nakul will be dead with AIDS!!LOL. and Aryaaman, Abhay and the Chachu's will be as good as not there!! Dead. So why will I keep quiet to bear this coming crap at my cost ?

I guess I have my right, to write my opinions!!

You like the show, so you are welcome to give some positive things about its story!! (If there are anyConfused)

& If you dont like the truth I wrote then why waste your time trying to point it out to me??? Tell Ekkta how crappy her show is or Skip it !!! Wink

Jammy.

anam2004 Senior Member
anam2004
anam2004

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
LOLZ!!!
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

Then Its much better, I mean I will be as loving as your younger bro, Its just that my love will that be of a husband Smile.

Too bad you cant be her Bahu!! I really liked your name.

What does your name means?

Jammy.

my name has lof of meaning...it is name of little friend I had once upon a time combined last name which is related to some memories of my collage...

that is all I can tell....Smile

Actually Misha means like god i belive...i did not find out until today..it is a russian name i belive

Delicacy42 Groupbie
Delicacy42
Delicacy42

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Jammy....truth?...who said ur OPINION is the truth?? Im jus tryin 2 understand the logic behind the fact that u dont like the show...yet u still watch it, write about it, PAY for the channel and not to mention u COMPLAIN about it! This is is under DRAMA....it's not a realistic form of entertainment. I'm not the sure if you know the meaning of DRAMA (check into that one). Drama is the reason everything is very much exaggarated in the show. And by the way...Ekta isn't a producer/dirctor/writer for nothing...she has talent, that's why she is where she is today!!

Sorry, if I offend you in any way...but I'm just trying to understand ur logic!! Confused Confused
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Delicacy42

Jammy....truth?...who said ur OPINION is the truth?? Im jus tryin 2 understand the logic behind the fact that u dont like the show...yet u still watch it, write about it, PAY for the channel and not to mention u COMPLAIN about it! This is is under DRAMA....it's not a realistic form of entertainment. I'm not the sure if you know the meaning of DRAMA (check into that one). Drama is the reason everything is very much exaggarated in the show. And by the way...Ekta isn't a producer/dirctor/writer for nothing...she has talent, that's why she is where she is today!!

Sorry, if I offend you in any way...but I'm just trying to understand ur logic!! Confused Confused

Well,

I say that its true and its not only I or some member's of the forum who agree with it, but its even the actors of the serial who agree that the serial is going no where.

Why do you think Nausheen left the main role of suppose to be hit serial?? Why do you think that Shweta (Esha) left.

Now some forder for your logic. I HAVE to see this serial even though I hate it is for the fact that my mom watches. As for the channel two other facv show come before and after kkusum So it has now become a daily routine kind of thing. I mean  I watch Ayushman then I HAVE to watch Kkusum, & then JJKN. I dont defy the talent of Ekta which worked wonders in her serial perviously. But now her talent is becoming rapidly stale and she is in no way trying to improve it!!

But you still havent answered my query, What is that you find the serial so intresting. What are the positive points of the story??

Jammy.

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Originally posted by rabeeak2003

Jammy I like it and I am 13!

I dont belive in Baal vivaah. Confused

Get in touch with me after 5 years, If I am still available then I will let you know!! Wink

Jammy.LOL

JAMMY WHT IS BAAL VIVAA!!! and noo wayy am I going to get in touch with u after 5 years! I AM A MUSLIM AND U R A HINDU so there! I can not marry a non muslim anyways!

(NOT) ALWAYS,

RABEEA

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabeeak2003

JAMMY WHT IS BAAL VIVAA!!! and noo wayy am I going to get in touch with u after 5 years! I AM A MUSLIM AND U R A HINDU so there! I can not marry a non muslim anyways!

(NOT) ALWAYS,

RABEEA

LOLLOL

If that is the reason, Then be happy!! Why? for I am Muslim.Wink

BAAL VIVAA means Child Marriage.

Jammy.

Go to top