Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaleidoscope thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
That is the only reason we have to watch kkusum because our mom does so 🀒
Delicacy42 thumbnail
watever...jammy...u dont even know half of the facts of why Nausheen and shweta left....so first find out the truth and then coe and talk 2 me!! 😑
jammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Delicacy42

watever...jammy...u dont even know half of the facts of why Nausheen and shweta left....so first find out the truth and then coe and talk 2 me!! 😑

Ok lets just say that you are right (Even though you are not). But to end the arguement you are right.

Now I think I have answered your many questions. But you havent answered mine.

What is the good thing about this story. What good does it reflect or teaches you?

The positive thing about this serial except for its somewhat ok looking actor and actresses. what is the positive thing in the story? 

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 19 years ago
abladabla thumbnail
Originally posted by: Delicacy42

Do you mean that Nausheen and Shweta left because it was too good a serial for them..? πŸ˜‰
Kaya thumbnail

ure a clever guy huh?

ure right its the same  storyline they go round and round the bush..but never seem to make sense......i think i watch it at times cause i like to laugh at the stupidity of MISS KAPOOR and her banwagon of DIRECTORS...( all their minds seem to be working in the same direction )....anyway...... thanx for speaking my mindπŸ˜†

jammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kaya

ure a clever guy huh?

Kaya was that a compliment or a question πŸ˜‰ ?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just kidding.

I guess it was a compliment so thanks for it.

Jammy.

TiN24 thumbnail

Sorry to everyone.............but i'm gonna have to agree with jammy on this one!!!

If anyone can give me 1 good apsect about the show and its storylines, then I will change my stance in a heartbeat. ❀️

No matter if the serial is serious/comedy/sci-fi/etc. The point of any drama serial is the send out a message to its viewers. 99.9% of the messages that it sends out should be positive and relate to real life events that happen in people's lives. That way, people in real life that are actually going through these problems can relate to the drama serial and understand that these types of things happen.

But in these serials (specifically speaking of kusum)........I still can't understand the message here. It is:?

1. Sleep with your sisters husband and get pregnant.......or even fake it if you have to in order to steal him from your sister because the two of you don't like eachother too much?

2. Sleep with your wife's sister because you felt a little depressed and THOUGTH.........i repeat THOUGHT that she didn't love you when you could have simply asked her yourself? It doesn't take a genius to ask "kumud.......do you really love me?"

3. Marry a guy (abbay) then divorce him. Marry another guy (siddarth) and then divorce him. Then marry the first guy again (abbay) because you MAY be able to save him life. Then leave him for 18 years, don't tell him that you are having his child, AGAIN......don't simply ask him if he is cheating on you or not (mahi and abbay) come back after 20 some odd years, don't tell a single soul that you are actually alive and have a kid who your husband thought you can never have, see him get married to another women who YOU brought into the house and get back together with him?

4. Its okay to hide the fact that your own brother does not have cancer (nakul) because you don't his girlfriend? (kumud and ksh*tig) and don't want them to be together?

5. Sleep with a person who are not yet married to get pregnant with his child, then have a miscarriage? What is it with all these miscarrigaes.........its like it has become a annual function or parade or something.

Majority of these events are not taken so lightly in real life and are not dealt with the same way the characters in the serials are dealing with them. The show is supposed to give out a message which i personally find its not. I know...........some of you may be thinking........"Then why the hell are you watching the show"???........Well my answer to that is that I am the audience. If I don't watch Ekta Kapoor's shows.........then who w

TiN24 thumbnail

my last line is supposed to say........"then who will"?

Its critism like this that Miss Kapoor needs to look at to see how her audience is reacting to these ridiculous story lines. I watch the show in hopes of it improving and getting better.......but I can't say I have seen any of that yet. That's not to say I don't like the show. I do like the show.........but not where's is going. It has a lot more potential then miss kapoor is giving it. Does she think we're idiots or something that we don't notice these things? If kusum was good and worth watching.........then me or any other's would not be writing any of this at all. There'a a reason and its high time someone (ekta kapoor) realizes that the show is going NOWHERE and is in definite need of help.πŸ˜•

Delicacy42 thumbnail
shweta left allllll balaji soaps because she had asked for a raise but didnt get one.....nausheen left becuase her new role (of the next generation) was twice as her real age is and was in the show.....ok JAMMY!!!!!!!!! 🀒 🀒
Reesh thumbnail
great audi..gud sense of humour...i feel sorry for miss kapoor!!!