Kkusum
Kkusum

Kkusum Future Episodes (Spoilers!!)

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Hi,

If you dont wanna know what happens in Kkusum next Please stop reading here , for this IS the inside info Smile

So here goes nothing.

Kkusum Cry

KumudCry

Kali AngryAngryCry

Abhay OuchAngryCry,

sh*tijCry,

Garv Cry,

The Chachi's AngryAngryAngry,

The Rest of the male family Except DeadDeadDead

Then go back to the top and read the same stuff once again, this is what keeps on happening!!

If you are still reading this and if you still think that this serial is worth it and you are below 22 and female then you should meet my mom for you would make a great Bahu!!!

I dont know how you people like this show when my mom sees this I hide!! as a matter of fact its half an hour of torture for me for it shows everything that I hate. and to top it all its concides with my dinner time and I have to watch it while I am gulping down the food to be careful that I dont puke on my T.V

The Dumb things in the show which are notly insulting to a sane mind but to the whole womanhood.

Namely the Female Lead gets married 3 times and then is dumb enough to leave her husband for her blind and unfounded belief!!! and then is dumbest of the writters to land her back in the same house. Then she is DUMB enough to Arrive at her Husbands marraige and stay quiet during his wedding what was she waiting for so that she can have some more MASALA in her life???Confused Yaar 3 Shaadi kiya to maza nahi aaya thoda aur Twist hona Chahiye right!!

Abhay is the most Lucky father for both his daughters had a chance to get illegimate babies and that too in just the first one night stand!!! GREAT!! and on top of that both the times the girls are quiet happy and the second doesnt seems to mind to get it on with somebody's husband!!! I say both the daughters have got this ability from thier DAD he in his DAY's never minded having Affairs they why should they daughters stay behind.

Kumud is definetly the SPITTING image of her mother for she is as arrogant and as Dumb as her mother!!

I dont even have words to explain Kali.

sh*tij is definetly Stupid enough. and Garv none the less!!!

I dont know how Kapur Khandan is able to give parties these days for I dont see them working at all. Sometimes they are in so trouble where they can loose thier buisness at others they are seen giving party and no one seems to be working. Rather they run around unknown villians

Doctors are ready to sell thier proffesion on the drop of thier HAT's. I mean until today I have only seen doctor's in this show just telling lies at the behest of every Dick and Harriet (Not harry).

They are so in a thight situation that they are showing any crap, They were going to blame Esha for the murder but for now that the actress is gone they are in fix on who to blame. Be ready that one of the good character is about to be slaughtered and shown in bad light all for one when Mahi is going to come one day back as Villian!!

They bumped of Mahi just because the in real like the woman who plays the part was Pregnant(Did anyone noticed?) and surely they never showed her face. So If and when mahi does come back let me assure you there will be no investigation about who was the real lady who died!!

To Top it all, All thier parties has one BABE dancing in the shortest of the cloths she could have found on the sets!! and showing a big cleavge. Even in somebodies memorial party. And friends the party happens in the house of the Serial Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki and Kyonki!!! Notice the drapes and the stairs they always cover the party from such angle's or closeup where you are not able to see the whole place in one shot!!

In short the story is going no where but round and round, I can go on and on about it for then I would be going round and round, But thank you, For the love of GOD. I dont wanna die the way Ekkta kill's her Character Thank You.

Jammy.

P.S :- Clap

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Hi,

Sorry by mistake posted it here, can a moderator please shift it to Kkusum section of the Forum.

See this is a live example of what K-Serials do to a Sane mind!!!

Jammy.Wink

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jamy that really made me laugh
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
JAMMY R U A COMEDIANLOL! u r soo funny!LOL
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up GREAT preview Jammy!!! very accurate assessment Wink
essar2610 Groupbie
essar2610
essar2610

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Way to go Jammy!!!!! Perfect assessment. I have stopped watching Kusum for the same exact reason. In fact, I have TIVO at home and I try to watch it in 5 min (in fast forward), whenever I actually watch it.
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Hey, that was a superb, please find ekta's mail and send it to her.
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pmahesh

Hey, that was a superb, please find ekta's mail and send it to her.

Buddy do me a favour and send it to her, for I dont have her email add. For If I had it then I would have send her  all her stupid shows scripts and I am sure her email would have recognised it as Spam and moved it to trash can!!

Jammy.

Go to top