Fear Factor India

Girls are too uptight:S

kheli thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Fear fator in canada it is so much better because of the stunts. I hate the fact that the guys wear skanky shorts (underwear) 🤢 alsoi think the girls are too uptight about their looks its not a rule that girls cannot wear two piece swimwear. They act like they can only wear one piece which is *************. I think this show is okay for india standards bu for poeople abroad its kinda lame because the stunts are not that complex.

Nuff Love 😊

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i don't find anything "gay" about it...

Do use words properly please.

I think this show caters to Indian viewers and it is appropriate.
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
no i dont agree with u at all. The one in US is a little TOO crazy. way too crazy. the contestants go overboard with the stunts and dont care about anything OTHER than the 50 grand they win
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
yeah i mean if canadians watch it they would think its lame!
the fear factor in canada is much more scarier!
miracle83 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

well everything has a beginin n with time things will change

Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

well well welll please for heveans sake dis a game based show and not a fashion parade dat u wanna see girls in 2 piece swimmies

n yeh i dun think there nething "gay" abt it as belle sd plz use appropriate wrds

this show is fr indians nt fr canadians so they r sticking to the priorities of INDIANS NOT CANADIANS

so y dnt u go n watch the canadian fear factor instead of criticising this 1 😡

n being a girl saying girls should come up in 2 piece swimmies!!! now what shall i call dat  haan!!!!

Edited by koolgal_anisha - 18 years ago
((((( thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think this show is not good as compare to US fear factor. FF hear is very scary indias FF is much easier & they cant do stunts like here.Here people play like crazy. I didnt like india FF as compare to america
somia thumbnail
i think girls outwear should be more proper... specially in that ugly insects round... because girl's body is so sensitive... and atleast thighs and breast should be properly covered... becasue all the insects can go to the breast and to the anals ... which are too dangerous for a female
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Guys lets talk about the show, and the games played in it. rather then what they wear and how they wear it. Its a game so lets take it as a game.

This topic is CLosed

IF Development Team