India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Vote Karunya out (Page 6)

achhi_anil Goldie
achhi_anil
achhi_anil

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:06am | IP Logged
if at all it happens ,we will def feel very bad but wont say the stupid comments like dont vote sabdy dnt vote anuj.sony ko sabak sikhaoooooo.hee hee.u r a kid tuhirex.Tongue .dont be so mean

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhartu TX

he might be the best singer there , but I am so perturbed with the behaviour of these 3 judges, i would just love to see their faces if Karu is voited out next week. What do you think they will do besides throwoing a ***** fit?

Nothing..they are not being paid to walk out .. so lets see a new show next week.. Vote out Karu and lets see these ***** who call themselves judges face

What a cheap mentality you have?Just because you wish to see judges reaction in the next round, you  want to spoil that kid's career. Now that sadly Amey is out just because of people like you with a cheap mentality and now you wish for Karunya to be out? NO WAY. Guys dont listen to this guy and try to ignore this post. Its a question of Karunya's career and he is the best so guys vote for him. We wish to see a real talented person as an Indian Idol.

achhi_anil Goldie
achhi_anil
achhi_anil

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:29am | IP Logged
well said saregama Clap
Sunitha.V Senior Member
Sunitha.V
Sunitha.V

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tuhirex

u know what??? i will say the same thing next weelk when karu will b out..... LOL when u guys will writing msg like i m writing right now.....after all these fans Amey is out....just imagine situation with karu......he doesn't even have that much fans...what's gonna happen to him.... LOL hahahahah ...that will definitely b funny.........Next week i will laugh and u guys will cry...i am excitedly waiting for that situation.....

This guy seems to be a maniac...the way he is laughing in this post...moderators, please do something about this sick person.

babli1 Senior Member
babli1
babli1

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya0

Originally posted by tuhirex

u know what??? i will say the same thing next weelk when karu will b out..... LOL when u guys will writing msg like i m writing right now.....after all these fans Amey is out....just imagine situation with karu......he doesn't even have that much fans...what's gonna happen to him.... LOL hahahahah ...that will definitely b funny.........Next week i will laugh and u guys will cry...i am excitedly waiting for that situation.....

guys im telling u again dont reply, ignore the thread.

this guy has a prblem , he needs help, pls understand it, dont argue with him

we are to be supportive of those who need help (u know wat hel i mean) and if u keep arguing then they go to the nxt level whr no help can solve their sitution.

totally agree with u pragya..ignore is the key here

sanju06 Newbie
sanju06
sanju06

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Karunya and Amey were only the two deserving candidates in Indian idol. The judges were right, I dont understand why people vote for the person who lacks the basic quality i.e. talent, anyway Amey is out, and now we should not loose Karu, he must be the Indian Idol.
Keerin Senior Member
Keerin
Keerin

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

dont vote Karunya out!!Angry VOTE ANUJ OUT!!

Edited by Keerin_Jay - 16 March 2006 at 12:20pm

Go to top