India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Vote Karunya out (Page 4)

sonu_nigamfan IF-Rockerz
sonu_nigamfan
sonu_nigamfan

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Yeah learn from ur Idol.Amey is such a peaceful,calm and mature person.And yeah he wants Karunya 2 win because he is very very sincere to music and respects talent.But you dont care about all that do.Aapko to ab sirf badla chahiye na kyunki aap yeh jante bhi nahi hai ki sangeet kya cheez hai aur kitne khush kismat hai woh log jinko yeh vardaan milti hai.Music saraswati hai.aur aise posts ke saath aap swayam bhagvan ki beizzati kar rahe hai.Plssss think more and use ur brain more than ur heart

~RexKiRani~ IF-Sizzlerz
~RexKiRani~
~RexKiRani~

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhartu TX

he might be the best singer there , but I am so perturbed with the behaviour of these 3 judges, i would just love to see their faces if Karu is voited out next week. What do you think they will do besides throwoing a ***** fit?

Nothing..they are not being paid to walk out .. so lets see a new show next week.. Vote out Karu and lets see these ***** who call themselves judges face

just coz u wanna see the judges' face that doesnt mean the good singer has to be voted out....so plz hush

tuhirex Senior Member
tuhirex
tuhirex

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:02am | IP Logged
No way........But if u guys r really sure Karunya is gonna make it an ways...doesn't matter about Indian idol..U guys think i have no respect 4 music??? Does ur janta have respect for music??? Kia un logon ney music k baarey mey soch kar vote kia??? Nahin na??? So y should v??? I know that Amey is out, it wont affect him...he is already an idol for many...but jab aisa trend chal hi raha hai k achey singers hi vpte out hongey so y not KArunya??? U guys r not feeling anything cuz ur fv. KArunya is there.....plz...think about those who luved and r in such a pain after Amey's exist.....And for all of this I will blame Sony for that...I m not blaming KAru for that...but Jab ek ocntestant k saath injustice ho chuka hai.....How can v let the other suvive??? Kia yeh Amey ka kasoor tha that janta didn;t vote????But if the most talented is out of the show, y should the other talented b there??? Let indian idol have all besures in the final...and a besura as a winner....I would luv 2 c that and I hopw and pray that Karunya is kicked off the coming week....
sonu_nigamfan IF-Rockerz
sonu_nigamfan
sonu_nigamfan

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Thts wat I am saying,u r saddistic.I agree that the janta have absolutely noo respect 4 music.Thts why they voted out most of the good singers on the show.But u r no better.U also have no respect 4 music.Now u r also with the janta in voting out good singers.Tht proves tht u liked Amey not because of his singing
Amey and Karunya are both my favourites and I felt terrible when he got voted out.But that doesnt mean that u have to vote out the other good singer also because of that.Thts not showing solidarity towards Amey,thts disrespecting music.
U pray as much as you want for Karunya's exit but God wont listen to you.If it is in Karunya's destiny that will be 4 his good in someway or the other and noone can stop that.But talent always stays-whether it is Karunya or Amey and they will get their due success and u cant stop that
tuhirex Senior Member
tuhirex
tuhirex

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:23am | IP Logged
U guys r damn.......Just yelling out Karunya karunya....chillaney sey kuch anhhin hota...Agar Amey favourite tha tou vote kiun nahin kia???? Agar KArunya us ki jaga chala jaata tou kaisa lagta??? U guys have no respect for music.....Agar music ki respect hoti tou Amey k jaaney par hurt zaroor hota...most talented one is gone.....I have respect 4 music is liye dhuk hai....ANd music ki respect hai is hi liye i want 2 leave....cuz indiann idol is a place for besuras...and none of the good ones deserves 2 b here....that's what v need 2 teach Sony by voting Anuj and voting out KArunya
achhi_anil Goldie
achhi_anil
achhi_anil

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:26am | IP Logged
tuhirex u are right taht amey is lost and u are asking why not karu ,let me tell uek baar galti hogayi magar baar baar wahee galthi doh ravoge tho galthi nehi jurm hoti hain
WE HAVE SEEN ALL THOSE LOVELY SINGERS GO ,THAT SWHY ATLEAST TRY TO SAVE KARU
tuhirex Senior Member
tuhirex
tuhirex

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Agar u guys r using Amey's exit as a waking signal then that's damb.....Pehley bhi tou achey achey singers nikley thai us waqt ghalti ka khyaal kiun nahin aaya???Amey hi k jaaney k baad kiun aaya??? U guys were for him to go and then wake....U guys used him....Itni hi music ki qadar hai tou pehley kiun so rahey thai...Ab jab sub kuch khatam ho gaya tou uth gaye ho Karunya ko bachaney??....Pehley kahan thai jab Amey k saath injustice ho raha tha???? Ab us k jaaney k baad fazool baatein mat karo plz.... that u repect music...agar tum sub mey sey kisi ko bhi music ki respect hoti tou aaj yeh na hota...Aur abhi bhi agar music ki respect hai tou let Anuj win....Yehi ek solution hai un sub achey singers k jaaney ka.....And believe me KArunya has to leave no matter what u say....Pehley poori janta aisa laga k bhung k nashey mey behosh thi ab hosh aaya aya hai...tou yeh hosh pehley laana chahiye tha...Ab karunya karunya kehney sey kuch nahin hota...It's over now...Amey nahin, Indian Idol nahin, sur nahin, taal nahin, Agar Amey nahhin tou Karunya bhi nahin, Koi aisa jo us k muqaabley ka nahin...
karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tuhirex

No way........But if u guys r really sure Karunya is gonna make it an ways...doesn't matter about Indian idol..U guys think i have no respect 4 music??? Does ur janta have respect for music??? Kia un logon ney music k baarey mey soch kar vote kia??? Nahin na??? So y should v??? I know that Amey is out, it wont affect him...he is already an idol for many...but jab aisa trend chal hi raha hai k achey singers hi vpte out hongey so y not KArunya??? U guys r not feeling anything cuz ur fv. KArunya is there.....plz...think about those who luved and r in such a pain after Amey's exist.....And for all of this I will blame Sony for that...I m not blaming KAru for that...but Jab ek ocntestant k saath injustice ho chuka hai.....How can v let the other suvive??? Kia yeh Amey ka kasoor tha that janta didn;t vote????But if the most talented is out of the show, y should the other talented b there??? Let indian idol have all besures in the final...and a besura as a winner....I would luv 2 c that and I hopw and pray that Karunya is kicked off the coming week....

so you are trying to say that IF ONE PERSON IS MURDERED KILL THE ANOTHER INNOCENT PERSON TOO AS IT WAS NOT THE FIRST PERSON'S MISTAKE SO TEH OTHER SHOULD BE BLAMED!!!

what justice!!!

Go to top