Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uzma1992 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Moderator's Note:
The topic starter was sarcastic to Sony for voting out good singers. Please read and respond. NO personal attacks

Edited by Anjali.Nair - 18 years ago
x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
a agree with da sharukhan lover (lol)
who cares what da judges faces look lke.
amean karunya is da only person in da comp now that can actually sing.
Anuj should hve and should b voted out not karunya.
amritha19 thumbnail
now thts called logical fallacy. ur reasoning makes no sense wot so ever.
rach530 thumbnail
anuj is getting voties only from his side of town..no one gives a damn about him across india! or anywhere outside of india!

this is a bunch of crap! Edited by rach530 - 18 years ago
simrat91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think karunya should win...we lost sooo many gud singerz he HAS 2 win!
amey_priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhartu TX

he might be the best singer there , but I am so perturbed with the behaviour of these 3 judges, i would just love to see their faces if Karu is voited out next week. What do you think they will do besides throwoing a ***** fit?

Nothing..they are not being paid to walk out .. so lets see a new show next week.. Vote out Karu and lets see these ***** who call themselves judges face

be aware of ur language, wht do u expect from the judges? and they r paid for wht thts none of ur business? they r not puppets tht they have to devour all those injustice will hapn, they r the judges and they have every right to raise their voice against injustice, Sony Tv pays them ,that doesn't mean the judges r Sony's slave,ok. so b careful of what u r saying..

tuhirex thumbnail
I agree that it's not judges fault that Amey didn't get votes, But it os definitely judges fault that they briught back Anuj, y did they pick the most besura one? Jolly was a girl, tou kisis girl hi ko lana chiye tha....Y Anuj?? And Strongly believe that KArunya should be voted out, agar KArunya nahin nikla tou everyone will forget what happened with Amey...So Amey fans, here is a tip for u Dont vote for KArunya, vote for either Sandeep or Anuj....V want them 2 b in top 2...teach Sony a lesson....Or just chill out, stop voting for any contestant....and stop watching II, dont waste ur time....do something else...BUT DONT VOTE FOR KARUNYA, AMEY K JAANEY KA BADLAA LO.....C'mon
tuhirex thumbnail
Agar Anuj ko jaana tha tou tab jaata jab Amey gaya, Ab jab us ki jaga Amey chala gaya hai tou KArunya bhi nahin rahey ga....us ko bhi jaana cahhiye and Anuj ko II banna chahiye
achhi_anil thumbnail
u people are behaving as sadists.u want to vote out karu 😡 we have lost amey ,isnt that enough for u,u again want to lose another good singer.what the hell is this.how can u even think like that.amey ka badla klaru se.what did karu do to u,that u are planning to spoil his future.i am really shocked to see such childish comments. 😕

Originally posted by: tuhirex

I agree that it's not judges fault that Amey didn't get votes, But it os definitely judges fault that they briught back Anuj, y did they pick the most besura one? Jolly was a girl, tou kisis girl hi ko lana chiye tha....Y Anuj?? And Strongly believe that KArunya should be voted out, agar KArunya nahin nikla tou everyone will forget what happened with Amey...So Amey fans, here is a tip for u Dont vote for KArunya, vote for either Sandeep or Anuj....V want them 2 b in top 2...teach Sony a lesson....Or just chill out, stop voting for any contestant....and stop watching II, dont waste ur time....do something else...BUT DONT VOTE FOR KARUNYA, AMEY K JAANEY KA BADLAA LO.....C'mon

y do u want 2 teach a lesson at the expense of karunya. wat has he done. he has worked so hard 2 be whr he is. y the hell shd he getr voted out to teach a lesson?

y shud he be a scape goat?

with all due respect 2 amey fans, i want 2 ask u, if karunya had got out instead of amey, wud u stop voting for amey. as a matter of fact all amey fans like karunya, dont instigate them by saying these stupid thngs