Indian Idol 6

Vote Karunya out

Bhartu TX thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

he might be the best singer there , but I am so perturbed with the behaviour of these 3 judges, i would just love to see their faces if Karu is voited out next week. What do you think they will do besides throwoing a ***** fit?

Nothing..they are not being paid to walk out .. so lets see a new show next week.. Vote out Karu and lets see these ***** who call themselves judges face

Moderator's Note:
Please watch your language

Edited by Anjali.Nair - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I do not agree with what happened y'day, but this is childish too......blaming another participant for the mess......if karunya deserves it then he should get the votes.....it IS NOT FAIR that he should be voted JUST TO SEE THE JUDGES' REACTION........
thekamaths thumbnail
You are right about the judges, it was very unprofessional of them to walk out like that. I was looking at Anuj's expression, poor guy, agreed he is not as good a singer as the rest of them, but is it his fault that public voted for him? I have been watching American Idol all these years and I have to say that the whole show is at a different level. The judges are so dignified, there have been many instances where very good singers have been eliminated and they have never staged a walk out, they have just expressed their displeasure and encouraged others.

Why do they allow audience to speak, that girl was right, but still, they should not allow random people to speak. I really loved Amey, he was very sporting and I think everybody can learn from him, including the judges:-)

-a
**sexynunu** thumbnail
i agree wid u xMrs. Datex no amey no indian idol!!! amey shuld b bk
thhikana thumbnail
it wasnt a talent show last year neither this year!

n i wont b surprised if Karu gets voted out!!!
guys pls stop targetting karu 4 everythng. if sonu doesnt praise amey, karu is responsible, if judges walk out, karu is responsible, for every damn thng tht happ in ii2 karu seems 2 be the reason.
u know y bcoz hes extremely talented, he deserves to be whr ever he is today.
talent shines no matter what.
KARU ROCKS
saiarchana thumbnail
yes Karunya deserves to become an indian idol he has gott such a lovely voice we have to give votes to him
his last performence was very good.....

for those three people we cannot loose a deserving person

first of all we lost amey who deserves to be in top 2 but unfortunetely he was voted out
'this was very bad
so we should not loose another deserving person this time so keep voting guys
jugnu_mast thumbnail
indian idol is nothing but buisness for sony and cellphone companies to get easy money from innocent public.don't send any votes.
karunya and company will be voted out that way...LOL
prabal_cog thumbnail
DONT VOTE

and waste your money

If Karunya has to stay here he will ... even without your voted

Why to take tension in these silly things - just chill and enjoy whoever the IDOL

there are 100 of singers in the market so it doesn't make a bid difference to me as a listener even if a besura II cuts an album - who cares - i will not buy that album .. thats all
kothra thumbnail
hi
i even dont agree y judges walked away from the result episodes.
i dont think so karu should go..it will be a big big n a great loss to evey1 and indian idol
huzi