only apu could have done this role

ms-tabu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

t and d shld thank Apurva,for the heights,that jjkn,had reached,his role was difficult,had varied shades ,sometimes a conniving boss,who still cared for jassi,sometimes atrue casanova,sometimes a manipulating bussinessman,and then the gradual transformation,to apassionate desperate,lover- atrue one,who genuinely wants to make up for his mistakes.i cant imagine any one(except srk),in that role,he has fully justified a difficult role

we fans at IF salute u apu.👏

a-j forever

tablet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose85 thumbnail

totally agree wid ya.. 😃😃

munizaaa thumbnail
nooo disagree purab could have done the role wayyyyyyyy better
ides thumbnail
Samir seems to be doing an excellent kob in DKCH so I'm sure he would have played Armaan's role well too.....Apoorva however has done justice to this role and is one of the actors who has been typecasted as a playboy.....in this case it has worked to his advantage......
ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dont think samir would have potrayed every emotions which apoorva potrayed very convincingly.But i agree samir has done a good job i DKCH.

TABLET you are 100% right only apoorva could have done the role of arman suri.
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Tablet you said it girl.. 

Apurva had a difficult role to play and he is doing a brilliant job. He is literally living the character of Armaan Suri. He is the best in all intense emotional scenes. The switch of one emotion to another is smooth and controlled. I just love those love-lorn passionate looks, the yearning and his DAMNS the most.

Rumi thumbnail
 oh damn!!! apurva!!!! you have done a damn good job in this role of armaan! 😆!!!!!11
bluelotus thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJANA

I dont think samir would have potrayed every emotions which apoorva potrayed very convincingly.But i agree samir has done a good job i DKCH.

TABLET you are 100% right only apoorva could have done the role of arman suri.

You are right dear

Samir Soni is a good actor but he won't give as much life to Arman as Apu does. He is not acting, He is living as Arman Suri.

three cheers to him👏👏👏

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tablet, you are again absolutely right !!!!! I cannot visualize anybody other than Apurva playing Armaan Suri's role.
surnita thumbnail
I agree Armaan ki Zindabad!!!  Soni is far too wooden and expresionless.  I love the way Apoorva has put his heart and soul into the role!