Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

I so prefer Indishi over Mandishi- reasons

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
LOLNooo!!!!  I so am not for Mandishi!!!  By the way, I don't think  Mandishi has even a bit more chemistry than Indishi.  I really like Indishi's back & forth dialogues on the show. Ttheir back & forth diologue kinda reminds me of Gunjhun (They're from "Bhagonwali"- Guddu & Runjhun's back & forth dialogue when they didn't get along as well back then on the showLOL & when it comes to chemistry with main leads well, Gunjhun are definately one of the best onscreen couples when it comes to this)  I don't see this back & forth dialogue as much w/Mandishi- they are less Gunjhunish & Indishi cracks me up while Mandishi doesn't even make me chuckle even a little bit so much of the time.  Plus, there is more of a chance Mandira will cheat on Rishi after she gets together with him & then he will be quite hurt if she does end up doing thisCry.  I can't really see Indu cheating on him.  I know I sound kinda pessimistic in this post regarding Mandishi but seriously just look at this girl, Mandira.  I understand that Rishi is a controversial character, more controversial than a lot of main male leads.  Some people like him & some people don't, Some people want him to be with Indu & some people want him to with Mandira but at the end of the day he doesn't deserve infidelity but who knows he may just end up with both these Sharma sisters but I am assuming it will be our dear Indu that he ends up with.  I am assuming that Indu will be his future wife & the mother of his kid(s).  I am picturing a beautiful baby boy that looks like a mixture of Rishi & Indu but he has his dad's beautiful light eyes.  I think quite ahead w/this showLOL.  While Indu is Rishi's wife if the CV's decide to do "the other woman" track well, the woman (this woman may or may not end up being Mandira) is really gonna be in for something & she will receive a tight, hard slap in the face from Indu for eyeing Rishi & trying to separate him from her.  Indu will be quite protective of her boys- both Rishi & their son. 

Seriously, Indu will maybe protect him better than Mandira in the long run & o, another thing- Indishi looks better together than Mandishi in my opinion.

Sometimes, I feel that the reason why Rishi behaves the way he does with Indu's family, especially with him interfering with her family matters when she told him not toLOL is because there was a lack of affection in his lifeCry.  Heck, maybe his rich parents would leave him with a nanny to take care of him for quite a bit of the time for exampleCry  Anyways, he may not have receivde much affection from his own family & they might not have paid very much attention to him & he is receiving more affection & attention with Indu's family.  I thought I remember him saying on the show that he has gotten attached to the Sharma family & I feel this attachment that he mentioned is only gonna grow bigger- I am thinkin' romantic love & marriage here.  If Mandira cheats on him, well her act of cheating will just add to the heartache that he has suffered in life.                  

No offense but i am enjoying this forum less w/all these Mandishi threads.  I hope the CV's show more amount of Indishi chemistry like we were seeing on the show before.  I might add to this topic later.      

Edited by edabella - 09 December 2011 at 10:55pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aksharaaraveds275jenigajahbsweetoneALUJNA21.Karam.Deewani.mark-mayurmoksha89M1s5_5unsh1n3

mark-mayur Goldie
mark-mayur
mark-mayur

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
awesome post LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksharaara

ALUJNA21 Coolbie
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
A request to cv's to please complete the couple they have decided to make ASAP the reason for this request I-F pages will be full of only topics like Rishi-Indira or Rishi -Mandira.
But here I prefer Rishi -Indira.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aksharaara.Karam.Deewani.moksha89

mineflower Senior Member
mineflower
mineflower

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
i want Mandira and rishi as a couple
they looks pefect together
and for Indu i want someone handsom,sensible person not chichora like Rishi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paruldutta123-Cyn-

ajahb Senior Member
ajahb
ajahb

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
rishi hoo ya manoj ...dont care ...just want too see indira happy...
-Ishana- Goldie
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Indishi is wayyy cuter & much more Gunjhun-ish !!
Rishi is such a cutie (although he may not be all Dabnagg-ish like GudduLOL)

I think Rishi and Indira's love story is something different,in many shows like Bhagonwali&Pyaar Kii Ye ek Kahaani (my other 2 fav shows !) ,the guys are usually shown to be tough & 'heartless' as Indira and the girls are usually more understanding as Rishi.
I find it cute that HD is different ...

Also YMGGK a similar relation between Abha&Karan was shown and it was super-cute !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksharaaraedabella

ALUJNA21 Coolbie
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ishana-

I think Rishi and Indira's love story is something different,in many shows like Bhagonwali&Pyaar Kii Ye ek Kahaani (my other 2 fav shows !) ,the guys are usually shown to be tough & 'heartless' as Indira and the girls are usually more understanding as Rishi.

Also YMGGK a similar relation between Abha&Karan was shown and it was super-cute !
this is the forum of Hitler Didi so pls talk only about this show only,w/o mixing Bhagonwali and YMGGK.
no comparisons topics are allowed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksharaara

paruldutta123 Groupbie
paruldutta123
paruldutta123

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ishana-

agar gunjhun chahiye to bhagonwali dekhona. yeh hitler didi hain. aur yaha aysi brainless kuch bhi nehi hone wala hain.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index