Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soulsoup thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
For who came late : Check this (another dose from MTV fully Faltu)

This link was given by Daisy to a HR song. Its ultimate.

http://www.myfilestash.com/userfiles/daiz/aapkirubbish.wma
soulsoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: Celina7

ok soulsoupji,thanx, but i still dont think itz funny 😕 i mean chicken cant fly so how will it spread?????
only if u eat it or sumthing...but y?? i dont eat chicken 🤢. so it is supposed to mean dat HRz fanz have this flu or whtever... i wont get it!!!!!!!! 😛

Celina - Bird Flu yet to invade US - but it's a quite big problem here - especially in south east Asia. Recently the first case was found in India - so that's kind of HOT topic - that's why....

Just a sily joke - just chill chill
T_fari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Celina7

yea me either...
how retarded of them to do sumthing dat doesnt even make ne sense...not even funny....huh T fariji?

bilkul theek kaha hai... hahahahahah😆

desimam thumbnail
Originally posted by: soulsoup

Celina - Bird Flu yet to invade US - but it's a quite big problem here - especially in south east Asia. Recently the first case was found in India - so that's kind of HOT topic - that's why....

Just a sily joke - just chill chill

actaully bird flu is diesease which is not curable. Even if you do not eat you can get it. it can spread with breath. I mean if some body has it and if you go very closure to him you can get it. (from swas)

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
can someone please post the lyrics to that song?? please 😳
Celina7 thumbnail
yes yes u ppl r more "experts" on this than i am...thanx....but HRz body looks like a chickenz...chickenz cant fly!
whtevaaaarrrrrr still doesnt make ne sense!
n i dont think i ever will!!!!!!!! kya karein shayid bhagwan hamein aise "blond" banaya hai 😆
Celina7 thumbnail
n abhi stop laughing!!! 😆
apni gf ka koi to khyal karo!!!
anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adwarakanath

😆

MINDBLOWING=))

absolutely agree with you!! 😆 😆
respect123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jem,

Absolutely no disrespect to you !! In fact what I am about to write is a back-handed compliment of sorts.

What I cannot fathom is how - a seemingly sensible girl like you - can be such a fan of Himesh??????? It evades my understanding completely 😳

And then you fight for him - almost revere him ... call him Himesh-ji with such reverence ....I almost feel like you are hopelessly in love with him 😛

And I try - oh believe you me - I try soooooo hard to be in your shoes (Oooh rather long feet you have ...I am 5 and 1/2 by the way) and try and see what you see in him...
His looks??? puh-lease
His singing ??? Errr.... errr...
His music compositions???? Bar some - most are 🤢
His personality??? That was laid bare in SRGMP
Also - his "swinging the other side" rumors notwithstanding he seriously acts like he is repelled by girls....

SO what Jem???? 😕

The bheja boggles 😆

If it were someone like Bansari7 - of course then I can believe that of her . I can believe she can be crazy for anyone....
In fact I do think she is rather crazy - period ....but that is a matter for another post - another day !!!
😛
NBA ALL-STAR thumbnail
you know, you guys should stop the fighting and insulting!